PDA

View Full Version : No More Internet

ian@huth
14-10-2003, 17:23
What would you do if you suddenly found that there was no more internet?.

How would it change your life?

Chris
14-10-2003, 17:28

How would it change your life?
I'd get a lot more work done .... :D

Atomic22
14-10-2003, 18:08
i would save 35 quid a month with no broadband

Bex
14-10-2003, 18:41
i went through a few days of no net and spent a fortune on text messages and phone calls.................

so i would be skint permanently if i had no net...oh hang on im already permananentlly skint :rofl:

and of course i'd miss you nthw lot (well the ones i dont have fone numbers for ;) )

Dude111
08-07-2021, 03:28

How would it change your life?I would figure they finally dont want us to be able to communicate and get the truth out anymore.... (Which I am surprised they havent done anything yet -- They dont like the truth being discussed)

On the internet we can get around MAINSTREAM MEDIA and discuss the truth of things.... If the net was gone,we couldnt.......... (They would have alot more control over more people)

Scary really if you think about it.........

SnoopZ
08-07-2021, 10:14
An 18 year thread bump is that the CF record?

Dude you sound like one of these crazy nutjob conspiracy theory people with your last post. Lol.

Chris
08-07-2021, 10:24
I would figure they finally dont want us to be able to communicate and get the truth out anymore.... (Which I am surprised they havent done anything yet -- They dont like the truth being discussed)

Surprised? I’m not. :dozey:

On the internet we can get around MAINSTREAM MEDIA and discuss the truth of things.... If the net was gone,we couldnt.......... (They would have alot more control over more people)

Scary really if you think about it.........

Clearly the one thing you never actually do is think about it.

Carth
08-07-2021, 10:28
He's probably been playing his Black Sabbath 'Paranoid' 8 track backwards in order to experience those hidden subliminal messages that were reported to exist ;)

Halcyon
08-07-2021, 10:56
Probably end up getting into other hobbies and spending a lot more time outside.

It is veery easy to waste time on the net.

I think the one thing we would learn to is to become more tolerant and understanding.

We now live in a culture where everything is expected instantly, emails, work, etc. There is never a moment of disconnection.

We need time out.

PS: Dude111...... Is it national thread bump day or something?

Chris
08-07-2021, 11:00

This is what he does to throw THEM off the scent.

heero_yuy
08-07-2021, 11:20

Apparently it's National Hump Day according to my redtop. :D

Dude111
10-07-2021, 02:48
He's probably been playing his Black Sabbath 'Paranoid' 8 track backwards in order to experience those hidden subliminal messages that were reported to exist ;)Hehe thats impossible Carth,I dont have that cartridge mate!!