PDA

View Full Version : Advice

Angelus
25-08-2005, 18:02
My mom used to go out with a securtiy guard and ended it with him. He has been bitter and as of late has been spreading rumours to my gf dad that i am a thief. Now my gf dad hates me. After finding this out i went up to confront him.

I was angry and i did swear. But he is harrassing me, mom, gf and her family. I never touched him all i said was stay out of my life you pr!ck.

Now today i have recieved a letter saying i am banned from all Somerfield and kwik save shops.

And advice here is welcome

Thanks

Bifta
25-08-2005, 18:04
My mom used to go out with a securtiy guard and ended it with him. He has been bitter and as of late has been spreading rumours to my gf dad that i am a thief. Now my gf dad hates me. After finding this out i went up to confront him.

I was angry and i did swear. But he is harrassing me, mom, gf and her family. I never touched him all i said was stay out of my life you pr!ck.

Now today i have recieved a letter saying i am banned from all Somerfield and kwik save shops.

And advice here is welcome

Thanks

Were you the jobless chap with the custody/ex girlfriend trouble? If so, you certainly live a colourful life ;)

And have they circulated your photograph to every Somerfield/Kwik Save branch or something? If not, I fail to see how they can stop you shopping with them.

Roy MM
25-08-2005, 18:05
Well if you confronted him on Somerfields property they are entitled to ban you.

Chris W
25-08-2005, 18:06
did you confront the guy in a somerfield/ kwik save store?

If not then it would appear that he is abusing his position [i assume he works for one of these companies]

Angelus
25-08-2005, 18:09
Were you the jobless chap with the custody/ex girlfriend trouble? If so, you certainly live a colourful life ;)

And have they circulated your photograph to every Somerfield/Kwik Save branch or something? If not, I fail to see how they can stop you shopping with them.

But have they got the authority to do that. A securty guard and a manager to make a decision like that.

Yes he is the idiot assisting my ex to. He also rang my mom last night after i seen him and he said to tell me to meet him after work and we will sort it.

But the fact that he is waiting for my gf dad to enter the shop to go shopping and then pull him to one side and then tell him all these lies. Surely i got grounds to complain to someone

dilli-theclaw
25-08-2005, 18:37
But have they got the authority to do that. A securty guard and a manager to make a decision like that.

Well - I'd say that the manager has that authority within his own shop. And as for passing it round, it's probably a show of solidarity of some kind between the shops.

Orior
25-08-2005, 18:39
What is your relationship to your girlfriendââ ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s dad? You need to talk to your girlfriendââ ¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s dad and gain his trust. If he trusts you, then he and eventually others will be your best ambassadors. The truth will prevail, not by using fisticuffs or bullyboy tactics, but by others knowing you are a trustworthy soul.

skyblueheroes
25-08-2005, 18:39
Shop at Sainsbury's ?

nffc
25-08-2005, 18:51
Shop at Sainsbury's ?

Why would you want to shop at somerfield or kwik save anyway? They're chavvy and wack for starters...

Damien
25-08-2005, 19:25
to be honest for your GF dad is willing to believe rumors off your moms ex then he clearly didnt trust you in the first place

Chris W
25-08-2005, 19:30
to be honest for your GF dad is willing to believe rumors off your moms ex then he clearly didnt trust you in the first place

Isn't it true that a Dad will never really trust someone who's doing naughty things with his darling little girl....?

Damien
25-08-2005, 19:32
Isn't it true that a Dad will never really trust someone who's doing naughty things with his darling little girl....?

True :D

Still, A bit more faith than that surely

budwieser
25-08-2005, 22:05
Are you American?????????:)

Angelus
25-08-2005, 22:19
He has since started on my gf now. she was up the shopping centre and he stopped her and said "Tell him if hes brave to come up and meet me"

My gf then said i was not a troublemaker and he just repeated it. I am getting fed up now.

My GF said i was no thief and the bank investigated it and the money was found and then my gf said stop telling lies. Basically he just kept saying tell him to come up

Orior
25-08-2005, 23:34
Are you an author Angelus? Do you write thrillers? You seem to be drip feeding up information.
You've heard of the saying no smoke without fire. You seem to have created some smoke. Give up smoking.

Angelus
25-08-2005, 23:43
Never smoked in my life. :D