PDA

View Full Version : Telewest problems - can get - but noone helping!

lonline27
23-08-2005, 11:02
I am currently living near King's Cross train station and want to get Telewest broadband and TV services installed. Now when I look up our flat, (on Pentonville Road in King's Cross ) it says only analogue is available. Now the flat 1 of this address has Telewest (and has the cabling installed, and is 2 floors below us, also the entire street can get Telewest). After speaking to many of the Sales team people a week ago I was told that there would be no problem getting the cabling run up to our flat, and all I needed was a letter from my Landlord. Now I have that letter but the fax number i was sent just rings out (01268470199), and when I ring up for assistance I am told to call an automated service ( I keep getting given a number to an automated service which says that I can't get Telewest and I will be called back when I can No one seems to want to help or is able to. It has been a week now and I have received no call back.

Luke.:td:

Chris W
23-08-2005, 11:30
:welcome:

To Be Honest, with service like that i wouldn't bother signing up at all! There are plenty of other ISPs...

moved to installation and billing discussion forum

orangebird
23-08-2005, 11:49
:welcome:

To Be Honest, with service like that i wouldn't bother signing up at all! There are plenty of other ISPs...

True, but maybe the television is more of an issue - maybe Sky isn't possible...