PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Rim 2 (2018)

adzii_nufc
01-07-2016, 16:54
Release date set at 23rd Feb 2018. John Boyega from TFA cast in unknown role. One suspects the son of Idris' character from the first.

Stuck in limbo far too long this one. I enjoyed the first and I know it was hit and miss with people. It left the chance for sequels and hoping it continues down that patch. Chance for a prequel of course but I'd rather it continue going forward.

Pierre
01-07-2016, 18:25
you'll find this in a section with, Cloverfield, Independence Day, Escape from New York, etc in a file called didn't need or warrant a sequel

Paul
01-07-2016, 18:42
In your opinion maybe.

I will likely go and see the Pacific Rim sequel.
I also enjoyed Independance Day 2 last week, with ID3 being possible as well.

Stephen
01-07-2016, 20:29
you'll find this in a section with, Cloverfield, Independence Day, Escape from New York, etc in a file called didn't need or warrant a sequel
In your opinion. I can't wait for a second Pacific Rim.

Also I enjoyed the new ID.

Pierre
01-07-2016, 21:40
Funnily enough, everything I post is my opinion....strange that. I tried posting your opinion but didn't know what it was.

Pacific Rim was OK, it had some good bits. I bought the blu-Ray and as a nothing on tv throw a movie on it's fine. But I just don't see how the story could be moved on.

some " b" movies could carry a sequel, hopefully there will be a Dredd sequel soon, I hear it may happen.

Scary
04-07-2016, 11:25
i watched Pacific rim again last night, i really enjoy watching it, i will see the sequel but i do hope they don't mess it up.