PDA

View Full Version : work

djscable
15-10-2012, 13:45
Hi all,

I've recently moved to Manchester, does anyone know which installation companies virgin media use to install their product as I need work asap.

ArgieD
15-10-2012, 13:58
Well as far as I'm told, one of their Huddersfield Engineers "got hit by a car" last Friday and therefore they stood me up for the second consecutive time telling the next appointment is 20 days later because they have no others available

There might be a vacancy around Huddersfield in the remote chance they're telling me the truth..

judgey
15-10-2012, 16:10
Think the Bradford guys cover huddersfield.
And actually i work in notts, but some of our guys got sent to sheffield last week. then once there they had no work for one of our guys and told him to make his way over to Huddersfield { **** take} once he got there there was no one there only the store men as apparently huddersfield is covered by Bradford TM's. Anyway he hung around no one got in contact with him so he went home lol, he didnt get a call till 4pm that afternoon.

ArgieD
15-10-2012, 16:21
At least I know whom to blame now:)

Sirius
15-10-2012, 16:43
Hi all,

I've recently moved to Manchester, does anyone know which installation companies virgin media use to install their product as I need work asap.
Ftel

Mr Banana
15-10-2012, 22:13
Try direct for VM too

http://careers.virginmedia.com/opportunities/field-technicians.html