PDA

View Full Version : Superhub No BB br3/br4 Kent

Ringer2
17-04-2012, 15:12
Right, my next door neighbour has no (VM) connection and hasn't had since good Friday, to say he is fed up is an understatement, he has contacted CS only to be told there is a area fault in the post code areas of the title of this thread.

So what I/we would like to know is, why is it effecting him when he lives in BR5 area, also I and 4 other neighbours have all got a connection using VM from the same cabinet, how do I know its the same cabinet, well when we have had past issues the engineer/s always go to that same cabinet.

We are totally baffled, we have tried to get a engineer out but have been told it's not going to happen until the fault has been rectified.

Any feedback would be more than welcom, thanks :)

General Maximus
17-04-2012, 20:37
you'll all defo connect to the same street cabinet. The problem you have got is that if they have identified an area fault, no matter whether it is the same problem your neighbour has got or not, they wont book techs because they'll assume it is a waste of time and fixing the area fault will solve 90% of all calls. If you continue to have a fault once the area one has been resolved then they'll look into it for you. If I was your neighbour, I would ring them back, ask them what the eta is for the area fault resolution and if it is more then 3 days I would tell them that my neighbours have no problems and demand a tech come out.

Ringer2
18-04-2012, 13:24
Thanks for your reply but the fault was in the cabinet.

A engineer rectified the issue last night.