PDA

View Full Version : General Virgin media trespassed on my property

cornfloweruk
18-03-2012, 21:48
Virgin Media came onto my property and installed a cable box and wiring for the property next door by attaching it to my property. I do not receive a service from Virgin Meida.

After months of trying to resolve the matter with them I took them to court only they did not show up. I have reserved the papers on a director and CEO and they are defending the whole claim. I have not seen their defence.

I understand from forums that others have had similar experience and would appreciate if you would post your experience here so that I may print-off and present at court as evidence. Though I appreciate well-wishers could you please restrict postings to your relevant experience.

If there are any legal minds I would appreciate your input. I have taken advice so cannot understand how they are able to defend the whole claim. I think it may be revenge, as it is an injunction, if they do not comply they can be arrested. If you could email me with your thoughts.

I am due back at court on 28 Mar 12 so would appreciate responses before then.

Thank you for your time.

Zee
18-03-2012, 21:49
You already made a thread regarding this, possibly nice to keep all talk in that thread:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/62/33686418-virgin-media-trespassed-on-my-property.html

Stuart
18-03-2012, 22:23
As posted above, you already have a thread discussing this. Please use that one. Thread closed.