PDA

View Full Version : 30M laptop internet will only work while xbox is on

dmoloney1
08-03-2012, 19:56
hi i wonder if someone can help me we have just got virgin broadband & was working fine until sunday my laptop will now only work on the internet while our xbox is switched on. It cannot find a signal while when the xbox is off. this is a wireless router as well. we have already tried rebooting etc but it is still the same can anyone help???:)

Andrewcrawford23
08-03-2012, 20:48
hi i wonder if someone can help me we have just got virgin broadband & was working fine until sunday my laptop will now only work on the internet while our xbox is switched on. It cannot find a signal while when the xbox is off. this is a wireless router as well. we have already tried rebooting etc but it is still the same can anyone help???:)

other thana pinhole reset or a channel change im losted why the xbox makes it appear and wihtout it doesnt,m are you using virign shub? if so turn it ot modem mode and buy yourself a rotue as it most liely the crappy shub

General Maximus
09-03-2012, 09:21
welcome to the forum :welcome: The shub is notorious for its wireless problems. You can save yourself a great deal of time and hassle and buy yourself a proper router and you won't have any problems at all