PDA

View Full Version : 50M Complaints about Virgin Services

dstarr
23-02-2012, 10:23
My broadband speed is much lower than it used to be. By about half. I wait for ages in queues to get through to support, so I don't usually bother.
The door to the green box in the street has been missing for several months and is a security risk and the wiring has been tampered with MANY times and wires are hanging out in the street. I'm waiting for someone to have an accident and sue Virgin. I'll be the first to tell the newspapers what happened as I have complained about this on more than one occasion, but clearly public safety and people's telephone and internet security is not that important to Virgin.
Additionally, I went through the refer a friend process online, my friend got his Virgin internet set up after MY recommendation. I should have received a£50 discount. I used the contact form on the site, on more than 5 occasions about it. I never so much as got a reply. The service is quite frankly disgusting. I am very displeased with Virgin at the moment.

Andrewcrawford23
23-02-2012, 11:56
My broadband speed is much lower than it used to be. By about half. I wait for ages in queues to get through to support, so I don't usually bother.
The door to the green box in the street has been missing for several months and is a security risk and the wiring has been tampered with MANY times and wires are hanging out in the street. I'm waiting for someone to have an accident and sue Virgin. I'll be the first to tell the newspapers what happened as I have complained about this on more than one occasion, but clearly public safety and people's telephone and internet security is not that important to Virgin.
Additionally, I went through the refer a friend process online, my friend got his Virgin internet set up after MY recommendation. I should have received a£50 discount. I used the contact form on the site, on more than 5 occasions about it. I never so much as got a reply. The service is quite frankly disgusting. I am very displeased with Virgin at the moment.

the green box shouldnt pose a eltrically danger but tha tnto to say it oculdnt it should be fixed

i would say the problem is hte people oyu have spoek to dnt know hwo to do the process right so get ti fixed i suggest reporting it on teh vm community forum, and virign will care because if that got damaged there would be a lot of cusotmer offlien so alot of lost revenue

i had the same problem s you about the recommend a friend it seems a majority of agents dnt do it right so you dnt get yoru money oh by the way your mate has to be a cusotmer for 3 months or more, but if they have just phone thorugh to cusotmer servieces explain the sitution and advise your unhappy if you dnt get anywhere phoen renttiiosn advise them of the sitution an that yoru consieirng leaivng but dnt say oyu are

Stephen
23-02-2012, 12:50
If you call the following number you can report the cab and it will be looked and and repaired

0330 333 0444

It is VMs cabinet fault and damage hotline.