PDA

View Full Version : 30M Broadband Problems in PA area again?

djstevie
02-02-2012, 10:16
Anyone aware of any issues in the PA area regarding the broadband service? Im on 30mb and this morning websites have been taking an absolute age to display if at all. Pages like Facebook, Ebay, and even my virginmedia are all timing out. Im aware there was a problem nationally a few weeks ago but its been fine since then.

Anyone else having issues before i call cust services?;)

WaxMan
02-02-2012, 10:54
Was having odd problems this morning my self, fortunately vpn and remote desktop were working so I could get my call out sorted, but I was also getting time outs to google, bbc etc. Oddly I was also unable to get to the router itself, unfortunately I did not have time to investigate further. I believe that I am classed as being in RG post code area.

djstevie
02-02-2012, 15:07
Called customer services but they said there were no issues. Just back from my mums who is in PA4 area (bout 8 miles from me) and her BB was the same. Weird.

WaxMan
02-02-2012, 17:31
Well my issues seem to have cleared up and the router logs dont go back past 10:50 this morning so no info there. I am just glad I don't have another outage (all most 2 weeks of no internet since mid Dec in total).

FairyFairy
02-02-2012, 20:52
I had the same problem this afternoon but it seems to have cleared now and back to normal. Pages timing out all the time! I'm in Northampton