PDA

View Full Version : Phone no or email to complain!

raspberry
13-01-2012, 21:30
Title says it all really ;)
I never complain,i might shout and swear at anyone and everyone else but,i never do anything about it.
All week we have constantly been losing our internet connection between 9.00 and 5.30-6.00 ish so yesterday,after checking the online service status (states all ok) phoned India.
They tell me there is unplanned maintenance going on and will not be rectified untill the 18th.
No internet again today fro 9.00am so rang again only to be told it is planned maintenance and will not be fully restored untill the 20th!
I work from home with 2 ecommerce sites and i cannot function without the internet.
I can see the tech guys at the local 'exchange' (an out building at the local pub) and they only seem to work 9-5 ish thus disconnecting me and 00's of others during the working day.When they pack up and go home at 5 ish the internet works again! This is not a dig at the engineers but......
WHY CANNOT VIRGIN MEDIA DO THIS WORK AT NIGHT AND STOP GNISSIP EVERYONE OFF?
I wonder if it the money in overtime,don't think about your customers.
I am in the br6 area if any staff :angel: can help with any kind of update.
Rant over! :)

vmfriend
13-01-2012, 23:24
So to clarify you have business broadband ?

thenry
13-01-2012, 23:28
they might be upgrading the cabinets > http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/12/33684424-virgin-media-replacing-all-green-boxes.html

General Maximus
14-01-2012, 08:18
tbh dude it is great that they are doing unscheduled work because it sounds like they are doing something important which is going to benefit you. More often than not if it scheduled it only gets put back and delayed which is even more annoying.