PDA

View Full Version : 30M Browsing Problems - Help!!

blue sabre
13-09-2011, 12:53
Morning All, since around 21:00 yesterday I've not been able to browse the internet. This is both wired and wirelessly using 2 laptops, 2 phones and an iPad. I presumed that just a reboot of the hub and extra router I'm using would do the trick, but I'm still in the same situation.
Steps I followed myself to troubleshoot:
Firstly rebooted everything, no effect
Then removed the third party router and reset superhub to default setings, no change,
Again rebooted superhub, left off for a few minutes turned back on - no effect
I am able to ping an ip address from both laptops and the superhub directly when wired or over wifi, when I try to ping a url it gives the error that the destination host is unreachable.
When I try to load the page using the IP address then it again gives the standare page cannot be displayed message.
As I say this is on 2 laptops using both google chrome and IE. One is running Win 7 SP 1 and the other
hasn't updated yet.
It's got me totally stumped as it doesn't make sense what is happening!

---------- Post added at 12:53 ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 ----------

Plenty of views but no suggestions from anyone? I'm well and truly stuck as to the cause of it.

thenry
13-09-2011, 14:41
are there any errors popping up? have you tried updating the drivers on the systems? have you manually rebooted your SH today for R30 to be installed?

blue sabre
13-09-2011, 15:55
Entirely my fault. Were 2 issues first was a dodgy cable and 2nd was the manual ip settings I had to change on both laptops but never changed back. :dunce: