PDA

View Full Version : Superhub Internet dies over night

riccojames
30-04-2011, 22:47
Hi

The superhub problems continue....

It dies overnight as the top blue light changes to green. This is the 4th superhub!!!

Whats going on with the promise for calling me back and nobody bothers! utter lies!!

Sorry I bothered with the superhub, AAARRRGH!!!

... waiting for.... erm.... pffff... I better ring them or I will be still waiting for xmas to come!!!

:td:

riccojames
02-05-2011, 23:00
Still waiting... day off tmrw... guess I better ring them and ask if I was ever going to actually get called back!!!

I am going to guess the response will be "The engineer closed the problem" !

Im getting sick of the lies and lack of buck stops here etc... how many days off am I expected to take to get what I was promised originally?

How do I get a reply via post or email with the data VM have regarding my problems. They must be dodging targets by closing call outs for sure.

HELP!!! :banghead:

fixerman
03-05-2011, 06:45
Still waiting... day off tmrw... guess I better ring them and ask if I was ever going to actually get called back!!!

I am going to guess the response will be "The engineer closed the problem" !

Im getting sick of the lies and lack of buck stops here etc... how many days off am I expected to take to get what I was promised originally?

How do I get a reply via post or email with the data VM have regarding my problems. They must be dodging targets by closing call outs for sure.

HELP!!! :banghead:

A lot of frustrated customers have resorted to emailing the CEO's office. It seems to work!:)

Mick Fisher
03-05-2011, 11:02
A lot of frustrated customers have resorted to emailing the CEO's office. It seems to work!:)
Contacting the "Thinking Of Leaving Us Team" can get results too.