PDA

View Full Version : Problems with viewing bills on my virgin

i love virgin
26-04-2011, 02:23
Before i had Tivo installed last week i could view my bills online at my virgin but since then when i try to view them i get this message

We're sorry but due to a technical hitch we can't show your most recent bill summary at the moment. Please try again later or contact us.

Now is this a wide problem or just a problem local to me? as i say its only happened since i had Tivo installed.

Any ideas guys please.

Failswitch
26-04-2011, 04:19
I can view bills without issue on my account. Try clearing your browser cache or use an alternative browser.

If you're using the latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox, go to Tools -> InPrivate Browsing (Internet Explorer) or Start Private Browsing (Firefox)

Then browse to https://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn

Login then browse to https://my.virginmedia.com/ebill/view

denphone
26-04-2011, 04:57
l have the same problem.

blackthorn
26-04-2011, 07:01
Same for me, although I can see previous bills I cant see my current/rolling one. Been like this since last wednesday for me.

i love virgin
26-04-2011, 11:37
Must be a problem at there end then if its just not me.

Hugh
26-04-2011, 13:34
It's a strange one.

I can access it on my wired PC upstairs (Vista, IE8, MSE and Comodo firewall), but not downstairs on my laptop on wifi (Dell, XP, IE8, Avast AntiVirus and Comodo firewall).

Weird.

blackthorn
27-04-2011, 08:54
I`ve still got no access, same technical hitch. I thought I would try the phone way just now to get an up to date balance but having no joy that way either, same technical hitch. Its a week today. This has only happened since tivo was installed. The only reason I want to see the running balance is because I received a letter on saturday telling me that I was getting close to my credit limit and it might affect my services. This was after I was told the credit limit would be increased to account for the tivo install.
I rang them up saturday night and they said the limit would be increased but i have no way of checking, since i cant get access.