PDA

View Full Version : 100M Why would...........

Marcus125
18-04-2011, 19:07
Why would a Talktalk upto 24Mb service that only gives me 17Mb down ad 1.2Mb upload work better for Youtube and xboxlive then a VM 100Mb service?

Paul
18-04-2011, 19:24
So, apart from the useless thread title, what nonsense are you trying to spout about now.

Marcus125
18-04-2011, 19:27
You do realise VM isnt perfect dont ya?

All this forum will do is encourage someone to start there own Virginmedia forum which may well take off.

So you need to start taking people who dont adore VM seriously.

Paul
18-04-2011, 19:32
You do realise VM isnt perfect dont ya?

Yes.

All this forum will do is encourage someone to start there own Virginmedia forum which may well take off.
Feel free to leave and do so.

So you need to start taking people who dont adore VM seriously.
If you mean you, that isnt going to happen. You are firmly listed as a member of the trouble makers club. If you have an actual genuine issue, you are free to get help here, but as yet, all I have seen from you is rants and general trolling. If thats all you wish to do, feel free to find another site.

Marcus125
18-04-2011, 19:35
Yes.

Feel free to leave and do so.

If you mean you, that isnt going to happen. You are firmly listed as a member of the trouble makers club. If you have an actual genuine issue, you are free to get help here, but as yet, all I have seen from you is rants and general trolling. If thats all you wish to do, feel free to find another site.

The trouble makers club? Really?

I love that lol. If I had a genuine issue I would post it on the VM forums. If I wanted your "high level contact" to help me I would contact BenMCR.

Phil-ntl
18-04-2011, 19:35
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2011/12/31.gif

Sirius
18-04-2011, 19:36
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2011/12/31.gif

Indeed

Must be a slow news day on the superhub front :LOL:

Marcus125
18-04-2011, 19:42
Indeed

Must be a slow news day on the superhub front :LOL:

I'm not even anti VM I just wish I could play xbox or browse Youtube on my 100Mb connection without constant issues.

Although first chance I get I'M OFF LOL...I managed to ditch there TV sevice due to the price increase and missed a golden opportunity to ditch all services.

I wish right now I was stuck with my 17Mb talktalk connection enjoying xboxlive and youtube whilst VM users told me how great 50Mb/100Mb was.

Atleast I wouldnt have this crap in my home for the next 12 months.

Paul
18-04-2011, 19:43
The trouble makers club? Really?
Yes.

If I had a genuine issue I would post it on the VM forums. If I wanted your "high level contact" to help me I would contact BenMCR.
So why exactly are you here then ? Just to be clear, this is not a rant site, if thats your only purpose, find somewhere else.

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:43 ----------

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2011/12/31.gif:D

Phil-ntl
18-04-2011, 19:45
now all we need is a certain person from Telford and my evenings entertainment will be complete :rolleyes:

Marcus125
18-04-2011, 19:46
I'm here because I can be. You're free to ban me forever to silence me :D..

Ban me bad rep me whatever....I dont really care lolol. But VM is crap if were all honest. Infact give them my ip and hopefully instead of a unhappy customer they cancel my contract.

That way you all continue to enjoy VM and I get to leave lol.

dilli-theclaw
18-04-2011, 19:50
I'm here because I can be. You're free to ban me forever to silence me :D..If only that would work.

---------- Post added at 19:50 ---------- Previous post was at 19:47 ----------

I get to leave lol.Just pm a mod / admin and ask for your account to be removed.

Or keep being a plank as you are - you'll be gone soon enough.

Then no doubt start another account and come back with your tail between your legs, you do seem the type.

Marcus125
18-04-2011, 19:52
Right I'm off to play xbox so I shall be unplugging the superhub and plugging in my Dlink DSL-640 from talktalk but I will be back in a hour or 2 so SEE you all soon lol.

Paul
18-04-2011, 19:54
I'm here because I can be. You're free to ban me forever to silence me :D..
Oh, Im sure that will happen soon enough. Your only 2 points off the permanant ban value. In the meantime, dont start threads with useless titles.