PDA

View Full Version : Changing contact phone number

blackthorn
17-04-2011, 17:11
Can anyone tell me how to change my mobile contact number please. I`m sure I`ve done it before online somewhere.
I`ve changed my mobile number and when virgin call me, like when its to confirm installation or the engineer is an hour away and things like that, they usually call me or text me. Well luckily I`ve still got my old mobile for now but I wont have it for much longer. Last night when I got in from work, there was a missed call on my old mobile from virgin. I just need to have the new number updated.
Cheers

Peter_
17-04-2011, 17:13
Call up Customer Services and ask them to update your details tomorrow, we always ask for mobile number when booking an engineer as many people change their number at least yearly.

General Maximus
17-04-2011, 17:14
havew you logged into my virgin media and looked at your account info re address and phone number?

Peter_
17-04-2011, 17:17
havew you logged into my virgin media and looked at your account info re address and phone number?
The is no option to alter them in MyVirginmedia you have to call in for it to be updated.

blackthorn
17-04-2011, 17:26
Call up Customer Services and ask them to update your details tomorrow, we always ask for mobile number when booking an engineer as many people change their number at least yearly.

Ok many thanks.