PDA

View Full Version : Extra V+ HD next week

Hornet
07-04-2011, 22:48
Booked my 2nd V+ box for next week. Is it up to me where the wires run outside within reason?

Also what V+HD boxes do they give out now I have one of the originals

Lastly will they look at the cabling to my current box that when moved distorts the picture or do I have to get someone else out to look at that?

Thanks

weesteev
07-04-2011, 23:37
Yes you can discuss with the tech which route the cable runs.

V+HD can either be the SA 8300 model or the Samsung, both offer the same level of service.

If you mention your issue while the tech is there then he/she should be able to check it out.

HTH

Hornet
08-04-2011, 14:02
I have a two way splitter in the box outside my house at the moment. It takes TV in front and BB round back. Will I now get a 3 way splitter? Is that how they do it.

I wanted BB downstairs in a couple of years in room where new TV point is going is this easy to take from new TV point?

Thanks

Hornet
10-04-2011, 00:22
Anyone help with my above questions?

Thanks

Ben B
10-04-2011, 01:33
I have a two way splitter in the box outside my house at the moment. It takes TV in front and BB round back. Will I now get a 3 way splitter? Is that how they do it.

Not necessarily, they may split one of the already split connections, I personally have one omnibox on the front of the house which splits off into the lounge and to a second omnibox which splits off to the dining room for the internet and upstairs for the second TV

I wanted BB downstairs in a couple of years in room where new TV point is going is this easy to take from new TV point?

Thanks

Yes you will just need a splitter if you also want to keep the TV in there as well

Hornet
14-04-2011, 18:50
Ben B what they add another 2 way splitter, so there'll be 2 two way splitters in the box?

Will he leave me a BB splitter for the room if I ask? Or do I need VM person out again when I move BB?

Thanks