PDA

View Full Version : US Timeline True Blood : Season 4

Paul
01-04-2011, 21:56
Yes, its back this summer. :D

HBO have announced it will be back on June 26th. Continuing the story of Bill and Sookie.

haydnwalker
01-04-2011, 22:24
Yes :D

Kymmy
01-04-2011, 22:35
:D Can't remember how S3 finished (I think I was drunk whilst watching it) Must rewatch it

Great news though on S4

Paul
01-04-2011, 22:46
:D Can't remember how S3 finished (I think I was drunk whilst watching it) Must rewatch it

Great news though on S4

I intend to re-watch the final ep of season 3 a few days before.

PeteLockwood
03-04-2011, 22:27
this will be good... i hope for a second series of "the walking dead" too this year !

v0id
04-04-2011, 01:06
this will be good... i hope for a second series of "the walking dead" too this year !

The Walking Dead was renewed for a 13 episode second season after the second episode of season one :D

SteveAWOL
09-04-2011, 17:04
I hope that season 4 is better than season 3, which I recently finished watching on FXUK.

As I loved the fist 2 seasons of True Blood but thought s3 had too many aimless/unresolved sub plots for my liking, hopefully they have set the scene for a spectacular 4th season...

Kymmy
28-05-2011, 07:22
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi442146073/

Looks good :D

cimt
10-06-2011, 21:33
2 awesome videos featuring the True Blood cast...

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b246645_are_you_jonesing_more_true_blood_joe.html

Tezcatlipoca
26-06-2011, 14:55
Don't forget, season 4 starts tonight in the US, filling the slot left by Game of Thrones :)

cimt
26-06-2011, 15:01
Yup, so does Leverage, gotta love Sunday TV shows in the US. Especially the cable shows. So I'll be "acquiring" both tomorrow.

Kymmy
27-06-2011, 10:10
Really enjoyed the season premiere :D

Tezcatlipoca
11-07-2011, 22:06
Season 4 so far (episode 3)

Loving:

- Eric's storyline, with the amnesia.

- Bill's storyline. "King Bill" makes him interesting, instead of the usual "Sookeh, ah love you..." pining.

- Hoyt & Jessica.

Not loving yet, but finding interesting & assuming it's important:

- Lafayette, Jesus, & Tara and the coven

Not loving at all:

- Sam's stupid brother. I like Sam, but Tommy bores me.

Hating:-

- Jason & the weretards. I like Jason, but don't give a monkey's about the storyline with Crystal and the other in-bred hillbilly freaks.

haydnwalker
12-07-2011, 09:49
LOL Matt!

That's basically my view on the series at the moment too....

Sams Brother is a bit of a non-story...same old same old...

Jason as a sheriff was...different as was the whole time-travelly thing by sookie.

Eric is playing the amnesiac really well...and its good to see a little more light hearted/submissive side to him (doing as he's told etc instead of giving the orders)

Tezcatlipoca
12-09-2011, 23:15
Oh My Godric! That was an *awesome* finale!

So many great bits, and so many quotable lines :D

Not sad to see Tara go (assuming she's not saved next season). I like her, but her character's been a bit pointless for a while IMO. Shame about losing Nan Flannigan. Glad to see Debbie go. And although I liked Jesus, having him around made Lafayette boring.

Jason/Jessica - Great stuff. I liked Little Red Riding Hood ;)

Jason/Hoyt - Loved it when Jason stupidly reeled off a list of positions when Hoyt asked "How?".

Bill/Eric/Nan - Great scene. I had to wind it back and watch it again. Eric rocks, and Bill is so much better now as King Bill, instead of boring old "Sookeh, ah love you" Bill.

Rene - WTF?!

Pam & Ginger - LOL, Pam always gets the best lines :D

Sam - Who was the wolf? Doesn't make sense for it to have been Debbie, and Marcus is dead.

Reverend Steve - Now a vampire?! Will Jason let him in? Where's his hot wife?

v0id
12-09-2011, 23:25
Russell's free of his cement prison too. :D
But who let him out? Only Alcide, Eric and Bill knew where he was

Also, I hope Lafayette has somehow still got the brujo and turns out to be more of a badass from the first series rather than the wuss he's been of late

Tezcatlipoca
12-09-2011, 23:27
Whoah, yeah - forgot to mention that. Russell's free! :D

Did a vampire free him, and glamour Alcide's co-worker, or did someone else free him, and he then glamoured the guy?

alferret
13-09-2011, 07:53
That was a pretty good season finale :) TB is one of the few programs that we watch religiously & now we have another 9 months or so to wait :(

You cant really tell what is going to happen as the TV series has escaped the bounds of Charlaine Harris's books and gone in directions that even we couldn't have guessed at.

Anonymouse
06-02-2012, 14:18
What it's done is go off the rails! I don't know about Sookie, but the producers are definitely off with the fairies!

Let's get this straight: though the fairies in the novels aren't entirely good guys, Claudine is supposed to be a good fairy. We'll leave aside the fact that she's also supposed to be 6' plus (I was rather looking forward to seeing who they'd cast in that role). No, this is out of order, I'm afraid - diverging so wildly from the books just isn't acceptable. I'll carry on watching it - if I can stand to - on the basis of Anna Paquin alone, who's kept upping her game with each season, but...I don't know. I just don't know.

Mind you, casting Fiona Shaw as a witch was an ironic touch...given her role as Petunia Dursley in the Harry Potter films. :)