PDA

View Full Version : New My Virgin website

Down the Pub
28-03-2011, 21:53
i've just gone on to my virgin - first since it went live. ok puts in my email and password.........good so far. and it the asks me for my pin, which i put in and which every time says is not recognised. now i haven't changed it, so have they screwed things up again?

been trying for the last half our, has anyone else had an issue with getting in to ebilling?

mods: feel free to move if not in right section.

edit: it's finally let me in to my email account........................................"oh by the way, we've reset your pin...........as you seem to have forgotten it" :mad:

---------- Post added at 20:53 ---------- Previous post was at 20:45 ----------

scrub that, might have to leave it for a bit. it seems that if you log in ok and put the wrong pin in - they automatically reset it and mail you the new pin, so like me if you entered the right pin say 3 times and they say it's wrong...........you guessed it you get 3 emails each with a different pin :mad:

Nopanic
28-03-2011, 23:46
It's system generate, it doesn't guess, if the pin doesn't match there's a reason. Glad it works now.

Down the Pub
29-03-2011, 01:29
It's system generate, it doesn't guess, if the pin doesn't match there's a reason. Glad it works now.

well the pin was right - it's what I've been using for the last few months (even checked my mail to double check it was right), so why did it suddenly change without my request?

Nopanic
29-03-2011, 07:52
well the pin was right - it's what I've been using for the last few months (even checked my mail to double check it was right), so why did it suddenly change without my request?

I don't know, I'd need to look at the account. Call up if you're concerned and have it investigated.