PDA

View Full Version : 200 pages of the truth ? be honest guys

martyh
07-03-2011, 19:14
i laughed my socks off when i heard about this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Every-Thinks-About-Apart-Inside/dp/B004JGJP2A/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299524636&sr=1-1-fkmr0

i want to know when the brail version is coming out :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Meng
07-03-2011, 19:29
What, not even a single page on football? As an appendix perhaps?

joglynne
07-03-2011, 19:37
I like the idea that it you have the option to ask the publishers to make it available on Kindle. :)

martyh
07-03-2011, 19:44
I like the idea that it you have the option to ask the publishers to make it available on Kindle. :)

i know that's just classic :D

---------- Post added at 19:44 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

Ranked at 69 as well ,who the hell is buying it :D

Cobbydaler
07-03-2011, 19:51
Some of the reviews are absolutely classic!

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Empirically, scientifically and indisputably the greatest work of literature ever..., 21 Feb 2011
By
Ed O'Meara (London, UK) - See all my reviews (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cdp/member-reviews/AIL961V9IH4HH/ref=cm_cr_pr_auth_rev?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview)

This review is from: What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex (Blank Inside) (Paperback)
Consider Dante's Inferno, Chaucer's Canterbury Tales, Bronte's Jane Eyre, Brown's Da Vinci Code. All earthshattering classics, all genre defining masterworks, all towering obelisks of human civillisation. Well, except for the Da Vinci Code, which (nevertheless) can be utiilised practically without any serious buttock rashes or chafing.

However within all these magnum opi, these very pillars of literary triumph, there lie scarcely pereceivable weaknesses; fine fault lines of plot, continutity, character or dialogue that threaten to undermine the entire work. Those moments when Dante's muse abandoned him, Bronte was distracted by a housefly or when Chaucer quoth: "Sod this for a game of dead Frenchman jenga. I'm going down yonder tavern for a cheeky mead." And so, such imperfections, such shortcomings, such flaws have plagued artists since time immemorial.

But not so in the work of Sheridan "Shed" Simove. For within these pages lie not only one of the greatest insights into the human condition ever committed to page, but something more fundamentally important. For this is the first and only literary and academic work which is ENTIRELY WITHOUT FLAW. There are no plotholes, no clumsy dialogue, no errors of judgement, grammar or logic. By the very nature of the work, its perfection is indisputable. All this can be immediately proven beyond discussion with one central concept:

Because this manuscript is entirely empty, not a single word is out of place.

This is the only work that, with only one edition, can be understood by every language in the world, every creed, colour, culture. Every disposition of human existence: from the bedazzling heights of the learned scholar to the animal-like gruntings of the illiterate X-Factor contestant.

Truly then, this work has the power and the destiny to unite humanity. Or if not humanity, then at least manity (by which I mean males, rather than manatees.):D

Hom3r
07-03-2011, 19:55
What, not even a single page on football? As an appendix perhaps?

For some men this is sex :shocked:

martyh
07-03-2011, 20:11
For some men this is sex :shocked:

do you think it's supposed to be like a diary ,fill it in when have some or not as the case may be :D

Hom3r
08-03-2011, 17:27
Last time I heard about a book like this it was called "The wit and wisdom of Ronald Reagan"

I sent a friend a blank tape with a label "Arsenals greatest goals":D even from a spurs fan he saw the funny side.