PDA

View Full Version : Alien Abductions

Sploshraider
11-02-2011, 18:58
Hi.

Now I've noticed on ufo and alien forums they keep saying it's hallutinations and things like that I've got news for ya it's not.

Remember when the volcanic ash spread from Iceland into Engand and european countries of March 2010 the volcanic ash may have been real enough it is used as a bluescreen to cover what is really going around our skies. Those in that Helicopter near the volcano are the real terrorists of trying to cover it up cause they know that what looks like a second sun is real. Them in the helicopter would see the world dead by volcanic ash spreading cause there are dark forces in this world doing this kind of thing to what's really going on in the world. What there covering up then is a collective consciousness shaped like a UFO Sphere that comes to pick up aliens in human form. How I know this is cause it hovered right outside my address that came to pick me up as it made me stand up and I felt tingles all over me and it made me look at wiggly island on it. Just one island on it. It's about the size of a bowls. Reason why I believe this is real cause similar thing like that happened to me when I was age 11 of year 89 I made water come out of this boy's mouth with my eyes moving from left to right as I focused on his body and warm liquid came up at the side of my back. As my eyes reached to his mouth water came shooting out of his mouth and he came to. Immediately after that I felt tingles dancing in my skull and tingles entering my body in all different directions in it and a tall presence nearby that's wide and invisible. Someone told me cause it's true that I'm alien and that they're here picking us up.

There are those in the media who are trying to cover that up by volcanic ash and those are the ones that are the enemies the dark evil forces of the world and dumbing us down into this fake reality.

Sirius
11-02-2011, 19:06
Hi.

Now I've noticed on ufo and alien forums they keep saying it's hallutinations and things like that I've got news for ya it's not.

Remember when the volcanic ash spread from Iceland into Engand and european countries of March 2010 the volcanic ash may have been real enough it is used as a bluescreen to cover what is really going around our skies. Those in that Helicopter near the volcano are the real terrorists of trying to cover it up cause they know that what looks like a second sun is real. Them in the helicopter would see the world dead by volcanic ash spreading cause there are dark forces in this world doing this kind of thing to what's really going on in the world. What there covering up then is a collective consciousness shaped like a UFO Sphere that comes to pick up aliens in human form. How I know this is cause it hovered right outside my address that came to pick me up as it made me stand up and I felt tingles all over me and it made me look at wiggly island on it. Just one island on it. It's about the size of a bowls. Reason why I believe this is real cause similar thing like that happened to me when I was age 11 of year 89 I made water come out of this boy's mouth with my eyes moving from left to right as I focused on his body and warm liquid came up at the side of my back. As my eyes reached to his mouth water came shooting out of his mouth and he came to. Immediately after that I felt tingles dancing in my skull and tingles entering my body in all different directions in it and a tall presence nearby that's wide and invisible. Someone told me cause it's true that I'm alien and that they're here picking us up.

There are those in the media who are trying to cover that up by volcanic ash and those are the ones that are the enemies the dark evil forces of the world and dumbing us down into this fake reality.

Keep up the medication :)

Scrubbs
11-02-2011, 19:09
there's no answer to that... is there?:D

martyh
11-02-2011, 19:15
Hi.

WOW you realy have been dumbed down haven't you

Russ
11-02-2011, 19:31
Hi.

I'll be the first to state that people are free to believe in anything they want.

But that really is a big pile of butt-gravy.

Just a heads-up, some people on CF are known for being particularly nasty towards those who have differing views from themselves. I fear you have just put yourself right in the firing line - good luck.

multiskilled
11-02-2011, 19:42
Welcome to the forum.
I think your going to fit in very well here. :welcome:

He has posted this in the entertainment forum, whether it's for his or ours I'm not sure.

idi banashapan
11-02-2011, 20:40
W....... T........ F..........???????

Ramrod
11-02-2011, 20:55
No, no.....I think that the OP has a 'belief' and that you lot shouldn't mock it just because he has no actual proof :D

idi banashapan
11-02-2011, 21:05
No, no.....I think that the OP has a 'belief' and that you lot shouldn't mock it just because he has no actual proof :D

he / she can 'believe' what they like. the difference is presenting it as actual fact. even I am having trouble thinking of a way to defend this one....

Ramrod
11-02-2011, 21:07
he / she can 'believe' what they like. the difference is presenting it as actual fact. even I am having trouble thinking of a way to defend this one....I know what you mean.....:D

Sploshraider
11-02-2011, 22:05
Keep up the medication :)

I can't wait to see your faces if aliens start abducting you lot and the day when aliens land to show the world.

Check out what pope Alice says at www.popealice.com and Alice is a Pope.

swoop101
11-02-2011, 22:06
I think you will find some of this usefull

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risperidone

Hugh
11-02-2011, 22:08
Let's play nicely.....

Dai
11-02-2011, 22:14
We're playing...

Nicely? Well, I guess that depends on where they inserted the probes..

idi banashapan
11-02-2011, 22:14
lol. textbook.

less 'alien', more 'alienation' happening right here.

Hom3r
11-02-2011, 22:16
I have shed loads of alien abduction on my website and in docx which I'm slowing trying to upload

http://www.daves-world.co.uk/ufo/ufo_index.html

Sploshraider
11-02-2011, 22:20
Let's play nicely.....

I am playing nicely all I'm doing is sharing some answers with you all putting the jigsaw together that some people are looking for. Whether it's right or wrong we all have different views on this subject it's what I believe not saying you have to believe what I tell you am just passing it round from my experiences.

idi banashapan
11-02-2011, 22:27
this thread is... just...

...what the hell is happening here?

amazing. simply amazing.... lol

Sirius
11-02-2011, 22:27
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you need one of these

http://www.eclectech.co.uk/mindcontrol.php

Hugh
11-02-2011, 22:29
I am playing nicely all I'm doing is sharing some answers with you all putting the jigsaw together that some people are looking for. Whether it's right or wrong we all have different views on this subject it's what I believe not saying you have to believe what I tell you am just passing it round from my experiences.
I was not referring to you......:)

Dai
11-02-2011, 22:30
this thread is... just...

...what the hell is happening here?

amazing. simply amazing.... lol

just roll with it..

there's always things to learn, right or wrong.

idi banashapan
11-02-2011, 22:37
just roll with it..

oh, trust me. I'm very open minded and always listen to peoples views (anyone will tell you I used to be the first to defend those such as the absent 'Chaos23'). but sometimes I do find things a little... 'far-fetched', shall we say?

an 'experience' only creates a subjective reality and should not always be presented as the truth, nor physical fact. I feel this is one of those times whereby ones beliefs should not be confused with the real world. By all means, let us know about your experiences, but don't preach to me that this is the truth. I reserve the right to believe otherwise as much as another reserves the right to believe.

I accept Sploshraider's desire to believe what he/she is saying, but I do not believe the same. I reject their reality and substitute it with my own!! :)

Paul
11-02-2011, 22:55
Oh boy, looks like someone has escaped from the nuthouse. :erm:

martyh
11-02-2011, 23:04
just roll with it..

too right .......pope alice? i didn't know there was a pope alice :D

seriously ,i read the first 2 lines of that link and my head exploded

danielf
11-02-2011, 23:11
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2011/02/78.jpg

Maggy
12-02-2011, 00:52
http://incognitas.ghotihosted.com/emo30.gif

Lord Nikon
12-02-2011, 01:41
http://planetsmilies.net/alien-smiley-126.gif (http://planetsmilies.net) https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2011/02/46.gif

Russ
12-02-2011, 06:36
I am playing nicely all I'm doing is sharing some answers with you all putting the jigsaw together that some people are looking for.

They're not answers, they're opinions. As a Christian I get attacked for my beliefs on here however I do not present them as 'fact'. They may feel real to me but I appreciate others don't feel the same way.

Dai
12-02-2011, 07:31
They're not answers, they're opinions. As a Christian I get attacked for my beliefs on here however I do not present them as 'fact'. They may feel real to me but I appreciate others don't feel the same way.

Spot on Russ.
Threre are times that I wish I had that faith. When sometimes my life feels like *something* is missing.

But what works for you doesn't do it for me, so I soldier on waiting for the aliens or whatever to arrive..

AdamD
13-02-2011, 01:07
I'm a skeptic at heart, but I do believe that Aliens visit this planet, perhaps on a regular basis

I came to that belief after doing extensive reading and watching videos from testimonials from pilots and military folk

But this story is just...comical at best

If people truly believe in such a thing, they really do need help.

They fit into the same class of people who believe missiles were used to bring down the twin towers in New York.:rolleyes:

LSainsbury
13-02-2011, 20:15
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2011/02/39.gif

Wonder how long this thread / OP is going to last??

Scary
13-02-2011, 22:23
i wish the aliens would come and take my wife away with them

Hugh
13-02-2011, 22:30
Perhaps they did, and have replaced here with one of the pod people.

idi banashapan
13-02-2011, 23:21
I'm a skeptic at heart, but I do believe that Aliens visit this planet, perhaps on a regular basis

I came to that belief after doing extensive reading and watching videos from testimonials from pilots and military folk

But this story is just...comical at best

If people truly believe in such a thing, they really do need help.

They fit into the same class of people who believe missiles were used to bring down the twin towers in New York.:rolleyes:

now that is just plain, unashamed fishing!!!

murphy666
14-02-2011, 09:23
My monday morning has been brightened no end .... Thanks sploshraider.