PDA

View Full Version : HELP, with built in freeview

kayleighm
11-01-2011, 20:46
I need help!
I have a Goodmans GTV69W2DT TV with built in digital freeview. I do not have the original remote, only a replacement. Today my 2 year old son pressed something on remote to turn from digital to analogue, now i can't get it to go back and my analogue isn't that great so really need digital back, plus now only have 4 channels(with fuzz). I have tried pressing every button on remote. in every manner of different orders. Tried turning TV off/on etc but nothing will work. HELP PLEASE!!!:confused:

Kymmy
11-01-2011, 20:49
Normally there's a D/A button on the remote, no idea what button that would be on a replacement.. There's probably though no such button on the TV..

Have you tried going through the menu system as sometimes they have the choice there??

kayleighm
11-01-2011, 21:32
Thanks but no D/A button on new remote and no options in menu!
Thanks anyway

nodrogd
11-01-2011, 22:29
On the TV there is usually a TV/AV button, which if you keep pressing it will step through all the reception modes. If you haven't got that then THIS (http://www.remote-controls-shop.co.uk/search-result.aspx?type=model&brand=Goodmans&model=GTV69W2DT) remote duplicates all the functions of the origional.

kayleighm
11-01-2011, 23:17
thanks i do have an av button on remote but none of the modes ext 1 ext 2 etc take me to the digital.
thank you anyway!
will find solution eventually! (I HOPE!!)

Matth
11-01-2011, 23:50
Random button pushing, of anything that does not have a clear function. The one your 2 year old hit is probably the same one that puts it back!

Daydreamer
18-01-2011, 15:39
probably need to push the TV/Dvb button. Om my panasonic tv its the DVB/analogue button