PDA

View Full Version : RG11 Repull timescale?

Phil-ntl
11-01-2011, 14:06
Hi all, quick question to those in the know.....

After weeks of dodgy signal and power/snr issues across my 50mb bb and tv and half a dozen calls and engineer visits, it's finally been decided that my cable cant take the load (50mb, 2v+ & 2vhd) due to the distance from the cab.

Basically, my question is, what timescale am i looking at for the repull? As you can guess, i'm not one to complain but this is beginning to grate a little now lol.

Phil

Peter_
11-01-2011, 14:12
If a repull is to booked then they should give you a date for it to be done, both of mine took around 2 weeks to be done as it depends how busy the teams are in your area.

I would call to check if a repull has been booked or notes left to say that one is required and if the is a date listed.

Phil-ntl
11-01-2011, 14:26
Thanks for that, just phoned and it appears that the engineer has closed the job. Customer rel seem to think it may have been passed on to Dudley though and i should expect a call before 6pm

Peter_
11-01-2011, 14:53
Thanks for that, just phoned and it appears that the engineer has closed the job. Customer rel seem to think it may have been passed on to Dudley though and i should expect a call before 6pm
If not give them a call after 6pm and they can chase it up because if he has not booked it another engineer will need to be sent out in order for it to booked.

Phil-ntl
11-01-2011, 15:30
thanks for that, will see what happens between now and 6

:)

Phil-ntl
12-01-2011, 17:45
finally got it sorted (I hope). Repull booked for the 24th so fingers crossed.

Phil