PDA

View Full Version : new install, advice about a required repull needed PLEASE!

pacman06
06-01-2011, 19:53
Hi all, recently moved, a few weeks before Xmas, not been with VM for a few years, after a cock up which would need a different thread altogether.. My wife signed us up to virgin..

To keep it short..

Install date sorted.. install guy comes out, tests signal, no signal, goes to cab, returns with "not gonna happen today" due to weather snow and nearly xmas blah.. so he says he will rebook after xmas.. 5th jan.

5th of Jan comes, man comes out, as far as he is concerned its a just an install.... he calls a manager out, they disapear for around 40 mins to the cab, take up man hole cover etc etc tell me not gonna happen... they will get crew out to sort it, be there in next few hours..

Said crew come out take one look down the cover outside house.. not gonna happen, his reply..

Basically the erm.. drain cover where the green pipe is completely missing, cable has been pulled from the street all the way out! the cab is 2 streets away and last crew said manager must of cut the wire himself to save a job.. first lad said its down to council workers cutting through cable.. other said someone must of done it to steal the cable as in "free chipped cable"

They reckon they have to notify council as pavements not thiers blah blah..

Not left with no contact name or numbers or when or WTF is going to happen.. except for "phone CS"..

Managed to get hold of a non geo installations number via saynoto0870 and they said there has been a repull booked for the 9th of jan!

WTF is going on lol, grown men blaiming each other and comming out with all manner of bollox..... and you just know I will still be getting charged haha..

JOKERS or what!