PDA

View Full Version : UK Timeline Silent Witness (series 14)

Kymmy
03-01-2011, 14:11
Starts tonight at 9pm BBC1 :D I really enjoy this and also waking the dead

Tinky
04-01-2011, 09:01
Yes I watched it last night Kimmy (well there wasn't much else on) and I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode. Scary part for me was when she returned to her flat and there was a shadowy figure lurking on the landing or was that imagination?:erm:

MovedGoalPosts
04-01-2011, 09:13
Do they really need to show the cutting up of bodies on the morturay slab in such graphic detail? I won't be returning to this programme :sick:

Peter_
04-01-2011, 09:15
What gets me is that the team always know the victim in some way which makes for strange storylines.

MovedGoalPosts
04-01-2011, 09:34
That's a common problem in most of these murder mystery detective type programmes. If things were true to real life essentially if you are the relative or friend of anyone involved with the police you might as well give up now, you are either the victim or purpetrator of crime :erm:

Tinky
04-01-2011, 09:43
Do they really need to show the cutting up of bodies on the morturay slab in such graphic detail? I won't be returning to this programme :sick:

Aw Rob, gruesome me, that's the best part of this programme lol! :D:D:D

thebestie4lifexx
04-01-2011, 10:08
Aw Rob, gruesome me, that's the best part of this programme lol! :D:D:D

yuck

Mick Fisher
04-01-2011, 13:23
Starts tonight at 9pm BBC1 :D I really enjoy this and also waking the dead
I'm pleased to see a new series of Silent Witness starting. :)

Is a new series of Waking The Dead in the offing? I haven't heard anything.

I also enjoyed Waking The Dead and, of course, not forgetting Dalziel And Pascoe. :)

Kymmy
04-01-2011, 14:00
Waking the dead is coming back in 2011 but sorry to say that it'll be it's final series

No dates as yet

---------- Post added at 14:00 ---------- Previous post was at 13:58 ----------

Link to the final series comment (sorry to say but it's the SUN newspaper)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3203553/Waking-The-Dead-is-put-to-sleep.html

Mick Fisher
04-01-2011, 16:25
Thanks for the heads up and the link Kimmy. :)

Not to worry about it being the Sun as I am not at all fussed about my news sources.

A pity it's finally coming to an end but it has had a good innings and nothing can go on forever.

I just hope the new series is not a disappointment so it can go out on a high.

MrGiles2
25-01-2011, 16:04
I am a fan of both Silent Witness and Waking The Dead, and have been for a few years.

I have also got quite a few episodes on DVD which I always enjoy watching.

Be warned though, although there has nothing been said about future seasons of Silent Witness, Season 9 of Waking The Dead will be the very final season, so make the best of it when it is transmitted soon hopefully.

Kymmy
25-01-2011, 16:07
Anyone watch last nights episode?? Quite a shocker of an ending, though I have my own ideas about what really happened

I think that the policeman killed Harry's would be killer and then they shot him some more an burned him to protect Harry

Pog66
26-01-2011, 12:46
Anyone watch last nights episode?? Quite a shocker of an ending, though I have my own ideas about what really happened

I think that the policeman killed Harry's would be killer and then they shot him some more an burned him to protect Harry

Not quite but you had the right idea

Didn't think they would kill Harry off with another two parter to come. Although despite Harry being shot in the leg he wasn't limping when he walked away after shooting & burning (and I did check on watch again!!).

Nice twist with the Policeman at the end

Aragorn
26-01-2011, 15:23
Bit of an odd episode for me - very little pathology, a shock at the end of part 1 and a dodgy get out in part 2. Nice outing for the cast, I guess.

Pog66
27-01-2011, 12:01
Bit of an odd episode for me - very little pathology, a shock at the end of part 1 and a dodgy get out in part 2. Nice outing for the cast, I guess.

I think they get another one to Amsterdam next week