PDA

View Full Version : It's nearly here.

Arthurgray50@blu
22-12-2010, 19:41
This years most important day is nearly here, and that Is Xmas Day, a day when everyone gets together and sits round the table and have a good meal and get drunk.

What l would say is there are always family disputes at this time of year, more times than normal, what l would say, if there are arguments, walk away, don't get involved, its probabley booze talking.

Also, when you sit down, think of those people at this time of year that due to job losses can't afford the real luxeries, that they would normally have, The most important thing is also DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE, as you could end up killing someone, and ruining Xmas for someone else, IF you see a friend of yours, who IS prepared to drink and drive, have the bottle to take the keys off them, they will thank you for it.

Also think of your neighbour if they are elderly, they might have pride to say 'no thanks' but at least you have offered.

To all my friends on this forum, have a great Xmas and a fantastic new year, and the whinger will be back in 2011 - take care.;)

martyh
22-12-2010, 19:43
This years most important day is nearly here, and that Is Xmas Day, a day when everyone gets together and sits round the table and have a good meal and get drunk.

What l would say is there are always family disputes at this time of year, more times than normal, what l would say, if there are arguments, walk away, don't get involved, its probabley booze talking.

Also, when you sit down, think of those people at this time of year that due to job losses can't afford the real luxeries, that they would normally have, The most important thing is also DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE, as you could end up killing someone, and ruining Xmas for someone else, IF you see a friend of yours, who IS prepared to drink and drive, have the bottle to take the keys off them, they will thank you for it.

Also think of your neighbour if they are elderly, they might have pride to say 'no thanks' but at least you have offered.

To all my friends on this forum, have a great Xmas and a fantastic new year, and the whinger will be back in 2011 - take care.;)

Good sentiments arthur and happy christmas to you aswell :tu:

Sasha222
22-12-2010, 20:20
A very happy Christmas to you as Well Artur and hope you have a really good one ;)

Russ
22-12-2010, 20:35
If it's so important then at least spell it the right way - CHRISTMAS Day ;)

And I'm definitely more excited than the kids :)

Julian
22-12-2010, 20:35

Have you got a link for those thoughts Art?

j/k Have a good Christmas

Hugh
22-12-2010, 20:38
Lovely thoughts, Arthur - hope you and yours have a good Christmas, and a happy new year.

papa smurf
22-12-2010, 21:06
you have a heart of pure Gold Arthur -all the best :tu:

Sasha222
22-12-2010, 22:35
Have you got a link for those thoughts Art?

Just out of curosity when did you first do a link and did someone teach you how to do it or did you learn on your own. Artur makes a really nice message and even at that he is got at about a link.

j/k Have a good Christmas

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

If it's so important then at least spell it the right way - CHRISTMAS Day ;)

And I'm definitely more excited than the kids :)

How important is it that he puts CHRISTMAS or Xmas. The message is heartfelt and thoughful

superbiatch
24-12-2010, 00:06
Thank you Arthur, have a wonderful day yourself. Its not about the presents for me, more about spending time with loved ones which is exactly what i intend to do

:xmas: Arthur ;)

Sasha222
24-12-2010, 00:11
Very well said Superbiatch. Hope you have a lovely time with your family ;)

Paul
24-12-2010, 00:17
Merry Xmas Arthur. :D

:xmas: