PDA

View Full Version : Trafford Centre Expanding

Cobbydaler
26-11-2010, 22:08
To make room for Primark & Argos, that'll go down well with the WAGS... :D
Link (http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1378479_going_up_trafford_centre_plans_extra_floor s_to_bring_in_primark_and_house_of_fraser)

Nugget
26-11-2010, 22:14
Blimey! I've been to the Traffod Centre twice this year, and it's already huge! Mind you, if they demolish the Legoland Discovery Centre, that'd go down well 'cos, as much as the boy liked it, it's arse... They can keep the Lego Shop though :)

slowcoach
28-11-2010, 00:14
Peel Holdings are planning to build the largest deep water Container Port in Europe near Liverpool, making it faster and more convenient for the latest Super Container Ships to unload.

joglynne
28-11-2010, 13:42
When Barton Square was opened across the road from the main centre it struck me that it had been built with an eye to the future. There seems to be a lot of scope for the retail development of the second floor and the installation of a glass roof over that whole new section.

I just hope that whatever is done there is some consideration to a moving walkway being installed in the linking walkway between Barton Square and the main Trafford Mall.

Cobbydaler
28-11-2010, 19:08
Peel Holdings are planning to build the largest deep water Container Port in Europe near Liverpool, making it faster and more convenient for the latest Super Container Ships to unload.

That's probably why they're flogging the Trafford Centre then...

Link (http://www.manchesterconfidential.co.uk/Property/General/Peel-in-talks-to-sell-Trafford-Centre_16140.asp)

iFrankie
28-11-2010, 21:34
After walking around The Trafford Centre i feel i've walked around the country 3 times, so tiring.

superbiatch
28-11-2010, 21:55
Its about time the Traff got a Primark, by the time I've been in the Liverpool One store and parked for a few hours - its doubled the cost of my shopping trip! :D

One good thing about TC, still got free parking and just as quick to get to as Liverpool City Centre from home ;)

Peter_
28-11-2010, 23:47
Its about time the Traff got a Primark, by the time I've been in the Liverpool One store and parked for a few hours - its doubled the cost of my shopping trip! :D

One good thing about TC, still got free parking and just as quick to get to as Liverpool City Centre from home ;)
The cost of parking in Liverpool is ridiculous to say the least, it makes trips to any other surrounding town attractive when thinking of shopping.

blackthorn
29-11-2010, 08:30
Have you all tried Cheshire Oaks outlet, it was mobbed this weekend and by the accents, they all seemed to be coming from Manchester and Liverpool areas.

superbiatch
29-11-2010, 09:12
The cost of parking in Liverpool is ridiculous to say the least, it makes trips to any other surrounding town attractive when thinking of shopping.

I think it cost me £6 for 2 hours in the John Lewis car park a few weeks back :erm:

Have you all tried Cheshire Oaks outlet, it was mobbed this weekend and by the accents, they all seemed to be coming from Manchester and Liverpool areas.

I'm a regular, they have a fab Pizza Express there ;)