PDA

View Full Version : Brown NTL/Virgin External Drop Box

coolertech
14-11-2010, 14:13
Hi All

Just noticed last night that the brown box outside on the front of my house has become damaged with the high winds we had over the past few days, the complete front cover has gone and missing and now all the wires are showing.

I contacted virgin this morning, got put through to someone in india as usual, they said that unless it was affecting my services that they are unable to do anything, I explained that the front of my house is right next to a public footpath but they are unwilling to help.

Basically it's only going to be a matter of time before someone snips my cable wire with a knife, i've taped them up best i can but theres nothing to fix them to.

Mine was the old NTL brown type box, but I noticed that a few on my road have slimmer virgin media brown ones.

Does anyone know where I can buy one of these? any Virgin Media engineers on here would like to sell me one :)

Cheers

Peter

jb66
14-11-2010, 14:18
I would give them a call again saying when it rains the line crackles but if you get no joy I can post one for you if you pay postage

coolertech
14-11-2010, 14:22
Just sent you a PM mate :)