PDA

View Full Version : MOVE Content download day has arrived.

RealDiamond
15-09-2010, 17:38
Yep Today I stick two fingers up to VM and with honour I'm going cripple your network buy actualy DOWNLOADING big demos and MASSIVE patches today. Your stupid traffic capping will not put me off using what I actualy have payed for.
so far 10GB in download list. and it's only going to get bigger as I add more demos.
And I am not the only one as every PS3 user ordering MOVE will be doing the same if they already own the PSeye they won't have ordered the starter kit.

cimt
15-09-2010, 17:44
Yeah but Move hasn't even been released has it?

D_Skids
15-09-2010, 18:15
Mine has been posted today so maybe it will be here tomorrow

Peter_
15-09-2010, 18:36
Yep Today I stick two fingers up to VM and with honour I'm going cripple your network buy actualy DOWNLOADING big demos and MASSIVE patches today. Your stupid traffic capping will not put me off using what I actualy have payed for.
so far 10GB in download list. and it's only going to get bigger as I add more demos.
And I am not the only one as every PS3 user ordering MOVE will be doing the same if they already own the PSeye they won't have ordered the starter kit.
If what you say is correct then you may need to read this.http://shop.virginmedia.com/help/traffic-management.html

RealDiamond
15-09-2010, 18:38
It's been released today IN EU
Its delayed in UK high street shops till friday.
UK Internet sites don't have this delay and was released on Tuesday like all UK products for postal shipping.
The content release today means UK users can down load now. Ready for the hardware arrival Thursday.
Non SCEE games are were releases before LAST Friday.

VM TRAFFIC killing is done to put people off maxing there connections at all. Today that won't work and it's going to be as much as the network can take. Untill that download list completes .

Paul
15-09-2010, 18:43
So .... other than boasting that you are going to try and slow down the internet connection for other users in your area, was there some point to this ?

Peter_
15-09-2010, 18:48
VM TRAFFIC killing is done to put people off maxing there connections at all. Today that won't work and it's going to be as much as the network can take. Untill that download list completes .
Of course that is going to happen until you go over your limit and download speed takes a tumble as per the link above.;)

jb66
15-09-2010, 20:02
Virgin will just throttle and you'll not be noticed on the network...

Fitze73
16-09-2010, 00:54
hate to tell you this but i had my move starter kit today, add me jethrotull1973

Sirius
16-09-2010, 07:34
So .... other than boasting that you are going to try and slow down the internet connection for other users in your area, was there some point to this ?

Yep willy waving :D