PDA

View Full Version : Told 28 days now 12 days in and now I am told 7 days not happy.

sc00terxyz
26-07-2010, 18:46
Hi I have been with virgin for a few years but just on BB I had the free TV so was looking to get a HD v+ box so rang up and was told that I would have 28 days to cancel so had my box and it was being slow and freezing so in the same week rang and was told some one would have to come out to see the box

so got a date for that and before I got to that day I had to go into hospital so rearranged the visit but I did ask about the cancel time I had and was told again 28 days I asked the person to confirm this and put to on the notes on my call its now 3 days before my visit the box is as bad as ever I now have to go back into hospital for maybe a week or more so rang to get the box took out and to go back to the pack I was on before the new one was sent its now 12 days from the day it got here

I was told that I had seven days and would not be able to get my 49 back and would be still in the 12 month new agreement with them I even went on to speak to a team manager or what ever they are and she told me that even if I sent a formal complaint in I would not be given the refund or any help and they could not see the comments about the advisor I spoke to on there system I was not spoke to in a good way and was

also told the call was not recorded like the last one was not ,, I have not had a full working box from the day I got it I was then told that I had more time than I now see I had to change my mind and now it looks like the person I spoke to lied about putting the notes on my account sorry about the typing but I am annoyed upset and no idea what to do

talktalkfan
02-08-2010, 17:23
http://allyours.virginmedia.com/money_back_guarantee.html

Digital Fanatic
03-08-2010, 01:57
Hi I have been with virgin for a few years but just on BB I had the free TV so was looking to get a HD v+ box so rang up and was told that I would have 28 days to cancel so had my box and it was being slow and freezing so in the same week rang and was told some one would have to come out to see the box

so got a date for that and before I got to that day I had to go into hospital so rearranged the visit but I did ask about the cancel time I had and was told again 28 days I asked the person to confirm this and put to on the notes on my call its now 3 days before my visit the box is as bad as ever I now have to go back into hospital for maybe a week or more so rang to get the box took out and to go back to the pack I was on before the new one was sent its now 12 days from the day it got here

I was told that I had seven days and would not be able to get my 49 back and would be still in the 12 month new agreement with them I even went on to speak to a team manager or what ever they are and she told me that even if I sent a formal complaint in I would not be given the refund or any help and they could not see the comments about the advisor I spoke to on there system I was not spoke to in a good way and was

also told the call was not recorded like the last one was not ,, I have not had a full working box from the day I got it I was then told that I had more time than I now see I had to change my mind and now it looks like the person I spoke to lied about putting the notes on my account sorry about the typing but I am annoyed upset and no idea what to do

Probably best writing in and complaining. Details in the link below.

http://www.virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia/contact/complaint-feedback.php