PDA

View Full Version : what's going on with the broadband service?

pupui
15-06-2010, 16:39
I have used the VM broadband for 2 months because I just moved to London and have no landline installed and VM doesn't require any line for the broadband so I go for it... I am happy for the first few months, the speed is ok BUT the problem finally occurred to me last thursday (10 June 2010) I can't connect to the internet but I didn't do anything and go to bed with the hope that I can get access the next morning,

After I woke up on friday, I tried to connect again but it still not working so I call the VM call center. The call center offered me an engineer team to fix the problem on Monday 14 June 2010 from 8.00-12.00. I've waited since then and wish that the problem would be gone because I didn't think it has anything to do with the modem as I have used it for only 2 months.

On Monday, I had waited for the engineer to come on the time of the arrangement but NOONE showed up and I didn't get any contact from the company so I decided to call again at 14.00, the call center told me that the appointment HAS BEEN CANCELLED???? I was .... More than furious what's the point of keep me waiting almost the whole day and just told me it s been cancelled????
Besides that, he told me there s a service fault and I should start using the broadband again within. LESS than 24 hours But guess what?? I still couldn't use the service until now tuesday 16.32. However, the guy said he will credit me £10 for fault of service(which will be gone with the phone bills that I had called to the call center),, but said nothing about keep me waiting on Monday for the cancelled appointment and the fact that I couldn't get access for almost a WEEK!!!!
Which is 1/4 of the month!!

I wonder if I could leave Virgin with less fees for these reasons or not but I really need to use
the internet!!!