PDA

View Full Version : 32 Hrs. No Broadband. Ticket 1259981.

MoRbIdBoY
12-05-2010, 15:42
1) Which toss-pot closed my thread and why (because I can?... Mmm... Nice Adolf Hitler attitude, ooo look I'm an admin! Grow up and take it on the chin). And if you thought I wasn't going to reply, I (unlike you) have work to go to, rather than sitting lardily in a reclining armchair in my pyjamas eating cheesy poofs (like you).

2) 32 hrs now with NO BROADBAND... Mmmm... either Virgin engineers (the ones they haven't sacked) are totally incompetent or Virgin (as I suspected) are actually ripping people off (without even bothering to wear a mask - just a grey / ginger beard).

All I'm wondering is which region Branson's going to throw his dart into next for the 3 day "total broadband outage" extravaganza.

If I were Ofcom I'd make you pay (number of customers in Yorkshire x days service lost x 50).

I wonder how much money Virgin have SAVED with this little exercise. 32 hours x how many thousands of customers? Must knock a tidy sum of the monthly international bulk broadband trunk bill.

Mick
12-05-2010, 15:52
You know something I hope your issue lasts a very LONG time. Now learn some manners you rude little boy - Thread closed.

Paul
12-05-2010, 20:30
Good luck with your complaint to the British Library :erm:

[ Seriously, he e-mailed us to say he's going to complain the the British Library about the forum :dozey: ]