PDA

View Full Version : UK Timeline Shameless : Season 7

iFrankie
05-05-2010, 01:08
Has anyone else been watching?

This has to be the best series yet, does anyone know when it finishes because it seems like its been on forever lol.

---------- Post added at 01:08 ---------- Previous post was at 00:56 ----------

Ah next week is the last one and its a shocker :O

Paul
05-05-2010, 01:20
Moved to TV forum ;)

zing_deleted
05-05-2010, 01:46
Has anyone else been watching?

This has to be the best series yet, does anyone know when it finishes because it seems like its been on forever lol.

---------- Post added at 01:08 ---------- Previous post was at 00:56 ----------

Ah next week is the last one and its a shocker :O

I watched the last ep tonight I am an avid fan of Shameless. But I do not think this is the best series ever far to main characters have been lost over the years .

Fiona, Sheila,Veronica and Kev,Lip,Stan,Marty,Steve and Debbie to name just some of those from season 1 and 2 who have gone and loads of good charectors have joined the show and left since

Its been a good series but for me the first couple are easily the best

iFrankie
05-05-2010, 02:35
I watched the last ep tonight I am an avid fan of Shameless. But I do not think this is the best series ever far to main characters have been lost over the years .

Fiona, Sheila,Veronica and Kev,Lip,Stan,Marty,Steve and Debbie to name just some of those from season 1 and 2 who have gone and loads of good charectors have joined the show and left since

Its been a good series but for me the first couple are easily the best

Oh remember Sheila, she's one of my favorites, i do miss Kev and Veronica, so has Paddy left for good or will he be back?

coolstrutter
06-05-2010, 11:40
I read the other week somewhere that he was leaving the series but not sure if he has already left or will be back on screen before the current series ends.

Ben B
06-05-2010, 16:33
Yeah he's leaving cause they were gonna make him and Mimi get back together but he doesn't like working with her

iFrankie
06-05-2010, 17:05
Yeah he's leaving cause they were gonna make him and Mimi get back together but he doesn't like working with her

Something to do with her weight or something? thats what i heard.