PDA

View Full Version : Household wiring

damarocto
23-04-2010, 22:19
I have been on sky since it first came out about a dozen years ago. I have had various upgrades in this time. I have 6 tv sets in my house 1 in the lounge where my main sky box was connected, 1 in my bedroom where my multi room was connected and 4 others in various rooms. Each 1 of them has a coaxal lead running to where the sky box was connected exept my bedroom. I had a booster behind my tv Which connected the sky to all of my other tv,s with perfect pictures. I realised that when I had my new HC V+ box fitted that I could not run this of it because there is no "RF" out lead with this box. So I moved my booster to where my new multi room box is fitted because this has the "RF" out lead on it. I realise that the only channel that I would see on these tv,s is the one that is programed on the multi room box!! I have a perfect picture in my conservatory from this booster but no sound at all. On the other tv,s I have a terrible picture but I have reasonable sound quality. Before I booked the cable to be fitted I asked a lot of questions to people who work with cable and was told that I should be ok to connect it in this way. If this is not the case then I am regretting big time having cable installed. Help!!!!!