PDA

View Full Version : Battlefiled Bad Company query...

ThunderPants73
22-03-2010, 10:19
Hi guys,

I'm loving playing this game at the moment, but can someone please tell me what is the point of the collectible weapons? I thought maybe they could be equipped and used but it seems not (I know they can be used when you find them but once you drop them, what then, are they gone for good?). Are they just something to collect and look at?
I am playing a single player game, don't play online. Can they be used if the game is replayed after completion?

God my spelling is rubbish......why can't you edit the thread title??

icestar2
22-03-2010, 19:03
Is this the first or second game ? I will explain how it works in the second and hopefully its the same in the first if thats the one your looking for an answer for.

In BFBC2 the weapons you collect can then be used anytime in any level. At certain points in each level there are big boxes(They should show up on your minimap to) which look like weapon crates. Walk upto one and hit the prompted button(Not sure for PS3 sorry but its "F" default on PC) and you will be able to select any weapon to equip from any you have picked up through the game.

I know thats not the best explanation but I hope it helps. Not played the first so not sure its the same system but hopefully it is.

ThunderPants73
23-03-2010, 10:41
Thanks for the reply, I bought the second game yesterday. I read about the supply crate thing but they didn't have this on game 1 so I couldn't use the weapons I collected (or I couldn't figure out how), which pi**ed me off as I love a good sniper rifle! I'm starting the 2nd game today, and now you've explained it, I am looking forward to it even more. Bless ya little cottons..........

RealDiamond
29-03-2010, 01:32
You can temp change the title of this BFBC2 topic. As the topic is answered.