PDA

View Full Version : Call Virgin Mobiles for free?

buckleb
15-03-2010, 12:17
I haven't seen this anywhere else on the forum, but I received an email from Virgin Mobile today, trying to flog me an additional handset and/or sim for family members.

On the bottom of the email it said:

P.S. Got a Virgin landline? Now you can use it to call Virgin mobiles for free!

This is the first I've heard of this, but it's a nice feature (assuming I haven't mis-read it).

BenMcr
15-03-2010, 12:21
Yup. it's coming on 1st April.

Details here http://www.virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia/price-changes.php

Digital Fanatic
15-03-2010, 12:22
I haven't seen this anywhere else on the forum, but I received an email from Virgin Mobile today, trying to flog me an additional handset and/or sim for family members.

On the bottom of the email it said:

P.S. Got a Virgin landline? Now you can use it to call Virgin mobiles for free!

This is the first I've heard of this, but it's a nice feature (assuming I haven't mis-read it).

Yes, this is true... it's already being discussed in the news section. The calls are included in your calling package, for example if you are on 'phone M, then you get free calls at the weekend to Virgin Mobile. HTH

joglynne
15-03-2010, 12:25
I know that Virgin Mobile is separate from VM but have any of our insiders heard any hint that that there maybe any offers of free sims in the pipe line?

Digital Fanatic
15-03-2010, 12:32
I know that Virgin Mobile is separate from VM but have any of our insiders heard any hint that that there maybe any offers of free sims in the pipe line?

not heard anything, yet. :)

joglynne
15-03-2010, 13:03
Thanks DF. :(

buckleb
15-03-2010, 13:08
Thanks for the info peeps.