PDA

View Full Version : talk anywhere 200 bill

forrestger
26-02-2010, 17:25
I added Talk Anywhere 200 to my package to cut costs last June as previously i'd never used 200mins.
I have e billing - at Virgin Media. I seem to be going wildly over my 200 minutes every month is it possible to confirm whether these details are the total calls for the line, or simply those above the 200 inclusive minutes?

For instance, in my latest bill I had 33 calls below 50p (56 minutes) and 6 calls above 50p (132 minutes) which are listed individually, for which I have been charged.
Customer services say these are over and above my 200 min allowance meaning i'd used 388mins. Last month it would have been 438 these seem wildly high. Would these 200 mins not be listed on my e-bill if not can i see a list of them anywhere. If these figures are correct i need to invest in a phone lock.

greeninferno
26-02-2010, 20:18
you don't use directory services like 118 118 do you?

they are not included and work out at something like a pound a minute:mad:

a real eye opener.

Fionnin
26-02-2010, 20:50
Hi, people often underestimate what they actually use in minutes for phone calls. TA minutes count towards EVERY SINGLE CALL you make except for 118's and 09 premium calls. So if you called your neighbour for 30 seconds that would use 1 minute of your TA minutes and if you called America for 30 seconds that would use 1 minute if your TA minutes. Phone 150 and speak to CS and ask them to look at your calls and to recommend the best call plan for you :)

forrestger
27-02-2010, 12:17
No dont use 118. I'm at home most of the day and seldom use the phone more likely to use my mobile. Just seems very high compared to our historical usuage. Have asked for a fully itemised bill. Do have a couple of daughters in the house so should be interesting. :)