PDA

View Full Version : Witheld calls (141)

zag
14-02-2010, 19:08
Myself and my parents are both receiving withheld calls between 1am and 5am on a regular basis. I believe these are calls from my wife (soon to be ex) who has gone a little mad! We are all 3 on VM and I was wondering if VM actually log the details of withheld calls?

I called yesterday but the Indian lady was not very helpful.
I will go down the route of getting a crime ref if necessary but wanted to know if there are any VM engineers on here that can tell me if I will be wasting my time or not....

I know what the calling number will be if it is indeed my wife.

She simply knows no boundaries as my parents received 2 calls last night after my dad has just come out of hospital having a third of his lung removed (kidney cancer) :td:

He is doing really well but is really upset about the calls...

They do not want to change their number if they can help it..
Also is it possible to not allow withheld calls through?

That may be a better option....

Much love to anyone that can help....... ;)

moaningmags
14-02-2010, 19:13
Get Caller Reject put on, anyone who tries to call you from a withheld number gets a message saying 'Sorry, the person you're calling doesn't accept calls from withheld numbers' and rejects the call.

zag
14-02-2010, 19:24
OK Thanks - I will do that but I actually want to catch her out if at all possible.....
It really cant be anyone else given that they started just after we split up and we both get them..... But thanks for the info - will do that anyway shortly..... :-)

BenMcr
14-02-2010, 19:52
No - Virgin have no more information on the call than you do.

The only time this changes is during active police investigation

superbiatch
14-02-2010, 19:56
OK Thanks - I will do that but I actually want to catch her out if at all possible.....
It really cant be anyone else given that they started just after we split up and we both get them..... But thanks for the info - will do that anyway shortly..... :-)

By doing what Mags is suggesting and the ex is as persistant as you think, then i'm sure it won't be long until she blows her own cover ;)

Peter_
14-02-2010, 20:10
We had some idiot calling us in the early hours a few years back and it was either a case of changing the number or leaving the phone off the hook of a night or the anonymous caller reject which costs around £2.50 per month so we went with that and the calls stopped.

Why worry about catching her as that will be just another reason to hound you, just block the calls.

zag
14-02-2010, 20:15
you don't know my wife - she is insane..... :-(

My dad is going to get a crime ref tomorrow and take it from there - she wished him dead the other day so has pushed things too far......!