PDA

View Full Version : Wayleave Torture

sacoban
01-02-2010, 00:14
I had VM for a year as my old address had already VM installed, so I had no problem in ordering it, and enjoyed it for 12 months. On December, I had to move out abruptly, I called VM moving dept. on 21st December, asked for transfering my services to my new place. I am told that they need my landlord permission to make installation, I gave my landlord details and called my landlord one week later. As my landlord told me, he havent received anything, I decided wait one more week. After 2 weeks time, I rang my landlord again, he said he havent received it, I called VM, asked them about it, I am told that they will resend it. After 4 days, my landlord told me he received the form and signed it, and i asked him to send it with special delivery as I had no bearing to wait more.Landlord texted me the special delivery barcode to trace mail on Royal mail website, The mail delivered on 11th January, I even can see who received it, proof of signature. I had waited 2 weeks more, 25th of January I called VM again, asked them Why noone calls me, my landlord already sent Wayleave form, and it has been 15 days since you received it. " Ermm what form ? Nah, we didnt receive anything from your Landlord" I explained them that I have delivery proof, alas who cares ! Then I am told that they will resend it ! So I dont know what to do, what about if they send it as first time and my landlord gets it in 20 days, or if my landlord gets it in normal time but Wayleave Dept. dont get it as before. Or Should I have told a lie that I am the owner? Btw Have we got a forum member who works in Wayleave dept. ?

Joe_Curry
22-02-2010, 11:35
why woould a wayleave be required for a service cable?

jungleguy
23-02-2010, 08:19
hi there
I'd request a spotter.