PDA

View Full Version : no respect for customers

mantis69
03-12-2009, 20:41
virigin media has no respect for there customers due to bad technicians who cant be bothered to turn up and fix your line after you lost money waiting in for them they would charge u a tenner if u wasnt in to let them in

Mick Fisher
03-12-2009, 23:12
virigin media has no respect for there customers due to bad technicians who cant be bothered to turn up and fix your line after you lost money waiting in for them they would charge u a tenner if u wasnt in to let them in
So you noticed too.

Sorry couldn't resist.............:D

greyposter
05-12-2009, 11:14
He turned up for me and fixed my problem.

Digital Fanatic
05-12-2009, 18:47

Bit of a sweeping statement

Jon T
05-12-2009, 19:18
Looks like mantis69 registered on CF, started this thread then hasn't bothered to returned since. Their last visit date and time is just after they made their post/started this thread.

Digital Fanatic
05-12-2009, 19:33
Looks like mantis69 registered on CF, started this thread then hasn't bothered to returned since. Their last visit date and time is just after they made their post/started this thread.

a drive-by :D

nirvana_scotland
29-12-2009, 21:35
VM are starting to annoy me slightly. Firstly about 4 weeks ago they didn't bother their ass turning up to repair the cable they tore through (leaving my phoneline unusable) when they installed my neighbours cable. They were "too busy" and thus had me taking annual leave to sit around the house all day waiting for the technician! After I called they informed that they didn't even require access to the bloody house!

My ultimate rant though comes from an incident about 20 minutes ago. My parent's have a problem with their phone line so I called CS on their behalf to check the line and have it repaired. I got an obnoxious wee turd on the other end of the phone who was to say the least aggressive, unhelpful and the type of person you wouldn't grow tired of banjo-ing if you were to ever meet them in person. He refused to check the line, asked me to repeat what he was saying, didn't give me his name after asking at least 10 times, refused to transfer me to someone else to deal with my problem and abruptly hung up!

When I called back the lady was more than accommodating and was very sincere in her apology on behalf of the company (and the wee **** i spoke to previously). It's a shame that a lot of people in CS get a bad name but the company have to get rid of the small minority of rats if they want to keep their (so so) good name.

Rant over lol

webcrawler2050
29-12-2009, 21:36

Here go. Ready, to keep our tounges behind our teath!!! :D

chuzzlemonkey
05-01-2010, 12:15
When I called back the lady was more than accommodating and was very sincere in her apology on behalf of the company (and the wee **** i spoke to previously). It's a shame that a lot of people in CS get a bad name but the company have to get rid of the small minority of rats if they want to keep their (so so) good name.

Agreed, VM do honestly have some of the best Customer Services agents in the country, however, by making the in-house staff redundant and retaining/increasing their outsourced customer services (both in scotland and outside the uk) they really are shooting themselves in the foot!

I know which outsource team you reached the first time round, and sorry to say, they're not very good.