PDA

View Full Version : Installation 30/11/09 - Concerned

OLDCell
25-11-2009, 16:59
Hi people,

I'm moving into a new property this Friday so I decided to get all utilities sorted out and also check see if you I could get VM, which the site said I could.

So on the 19/11/09 I placed my order for XXL BB, L TV and M Phone, payment has been taken for the installation and activation and stuff and the 30/11/09 was confirmed by txt with my Acc No, Area Ref and TV No.

What I'm concerned about is they turn up and say they will have to put a cable through the front lawn! Reason why I'm concerned is the front lawn is not my property.

My house is the back part of a property made up of 3 houses, one in front and the other to the side and me in the back.

Would VM know by my address if they need to dig stuff up or will that be looked into when they arrive?

Cheers

v0id
25-11-2009, 17:52
How do you gain access to your property?

If the other houses already have VM installed, then VM will already have the wayleave in place I would assume.

OLDCell
25-11-2009, 18:15
My entrance is on the side along with my neighbours, we share a slabbed walkway from the street. I don't know if they have cable.

I could post an aerial shot to show layout as it's an odd setup, atleast for me.

Cheers!