PDA

View Full Version : how long after installation wil iit take for my virgin internet and tv to be activate

coiled_viper_kee
10-10-2009, 17:55
hey guys i know i posted a new thread up before and yet again here but just another question considering nobody has got back to me on the other question i just wanted to know im getting the tv and bband installed on monday afternoon all i wanted to know tho is once installed will my internet and tv channels appear working instantly or will it take a few hours for them to start working properly?

MovedGoalPosts
10-10-2009, 17:58
In most cases it should be up and running when the installer leaves as the installer should check the connections and stuff are working.

Occasionally things go awry and then you will be :banghead:

chickendippers
10-10-2009, 18:17
Yes, it should work immediately. Looks like a call to 150 is on the cards (if your phone line is working of course).

coiled_viper_kee
10-10-2009, 18:23
ah right thanks for your help very much appreciated... i rang virgin about an hour Ago to make sure it is definately monday installation date they said it will definately be monday afternoon so before the instaler leaves i will make sure eveything is up and running because i dont want him to leave then nothing works so il be thorough and to the point and make sure it all works before he leaves thanks for your help

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:21 ----------

lol chickendippers its not being installed until monday i was just wondering how its meant to work with the installation times what did yer mean about calling 150 what do i need to call them for?

webcrawler2050
10-10-2009, 18:58
ah right thanks for your help very much appreciated... i rang virgin about an hour Ago to make sure it is definately monday installation date they said it will definately be monday afternoon so before the instaler leaves i will make sure eveything is up and running because i dont want him to leave then nothing works so il be thorough and to the point and make sure it all works before he leaves thanks for your help

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:21 ----------

lol chickendippers its not being installed until monday i was just wondering how its meant to work with the installation times what did yer mean about calling 150 what do i need to call them for?

He though, you had been installed now and was having issues already

coiled_viper_kee
10-10-2009, 19:02
oh right lol nah monday its getting installed i was just generally wondering how long it would be after installation it would take for it to all be up and running by the way is 20mb virign internet any good lol?

chickendippers
12-10-2009, 21:45
Depends very much upon where you live.

coiled_viper_kee
12-10-2009, 23:44
hey all is good now they turned up and installed everything its all working well loving it thanks for all of the help and advice guys if yers need anything just give me a shout and il get back to yer

webcrawler2050
13-10-2009, 00:40
Good good. Enjoy your services.