PDA

View Full Version : Logging on to V Stuff

Joedm45
03-09-2009, 14:41
Hi All,

I recently got one of the standard VM advert e-mails and noticed V Stuff on it. I thought it was a good idea as I can perhaps transfer files from home to work without remembering my USB stick (someone correct me if Im wrong)

Anyhow, I decided to make use of the free version but when I went to log in it only lets you use a blueyonder/VM/etc e-mail addy. The problem is that I have never been given one of these to my knowledge. Does this sound correct? Or is my memory really that bad that I've forgotten it lol?

I currently use my hotmail address to log into my VM account for the bills etc but I am struggling with V stuff. Also, is this service any good? Or is it a bit slow and too early to pack away the USB stick

Cheers

Joe

Ben B
03-09-2009, 14:43
Hi Joe,

V Stuff is pretty slow if I'm honest with you. If you ring customer services though they should be able to tell you whether you have a Virgin email address or not and set one up if you haven't. How long have you been a customer?

Ben :)

Joedm45
03-09-2009, 20:05
Thanks Ben,

Looks like i'll need to give them a call then. Been a customer since July last year, I never really use ISP e-mail addresses as I've used so many ISP's over the years that its not worth the hassle letting everyone know you've changed e-mail address so never needed one from VM until now lol.

But if you say the service is not all that then I probably wont bother

Thanks again

Joe