PDA

View Full Version : Appalling service

josh123
31-08-2009, 22:10
Well today I was due to have V+ installed at my address between 1pm-6pm and nobody showed up.

I called Virgin at 6.20pm and was told that the engineer was around the corner at another address and would be with me in 20 minutes, again nobody showed up. At 7.50pm I called Virgin again and was told that I had no installation booked today and that they would now be coming tomorrow between 1-6pm. I had confirmed that they were due to my address today in two seperate phone calls. So a completed afternoon wasted and at least 1 person in their customer service team has been lying to me.

Add to this I have been waiting for 4 days for them to upgrade my internet speed from 2meg to 10meg. Despite calling a number of times I get the response, wait 10 miuntes, turn off your modem and when you turn it back on you will have the 10meg speed.

All in all not very impressed with Virgin at the moment.

webcrawler2050
31-08-2009, 22:21
Well today I was due to have V+ installed at my address between 1pm-6pm and nobody showed up.

I called Virgin at 6.20pm and was told that the engineer was around the corner at another address and would be with me in 20 minutes, again nobody showed up. At 7.50pm I called Virgin again and was told that I had no installation booked today and that they would now be coming tomorrow between 1-6pm. I had confirmed that they were due to my address today in two seperate phone calls. So a completed afternoon wasted and at least 1 person in their customer service team has been lying to me.

Add to this I have been waiting for 4 days for them to upgrade my internet speed from 2meg to 10meg. Despite calling a number of times I get the response, wait 10 miuntes, turn off your modem and when you turn it back on you will have the 10meg speed.

Well it sounds like you where fed BS and at the same time, the engineer could of been held up.

Toto
31-08-2009, 22:27

Yup, on what you have said that appears to be poor service.