PDA

View Full Version : V Stuff - stuffed again!

Sooty Baxter
31-07-2009, 19:36
I managed to get V stuff working again this morning, so prepared a folder of 100 pix to send up to have printed, hoping to get my 100 free pix for July. However, it's stopped working again and I suppose I will miss my freebies for this month... It worked fine last month and the pictures were great - well actually the pix were pretty poor but the printing and delivery were great! Perhaps the last minute hopefuls like me are overloading the system.

dd11
31-07-2009, 19:46
Just keep reloading the page every few mins, vstuff is absolute rubbish, completly useless, hardly ever works! whats the point of it tbh!

the same thing happened to me last month, i sent the order etc before the end of the month (on the last day) and it took it out of this months prints instead :(

Sooty Baxter
01-08-2009, 16:26
They have found a really ingenious way round V stuff not loading...this afternoon it has disappeared completely!!

Alan_Eve
05-08-2009, 18:19
Start -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs -> ........
Life's too short.

Mozy.com

shady252
05-08-2009, 23:59
I've started to log in to snapfish directly and upload my pics direct to them and the print credits should appear in the 'my account' section and are valid till the end of the month.
I've done it this way for the last couple of months

zerolight
06-08-2009, 11:44
I discovered that you can log into snapfish directly with your virgin media email address, whatever it is... mine ends in @ntlworld.com. Obviously you won't know what password VSTUFF set up your account with, but you can have it reset by clicking the forgot password link on the login screen. Once you do that, you will find that yay... you can login to the virginmedia version of snapfish, and use your free print credits!

shady252
06-08-2009, 19:18
but you can have it reset by clicking the forgot password link on the login screen. Once you do that, you will find that yay... you can login to the virginmedia version of snapfish, and use your free print credits!

Yep exactly what I did, I've managed to get all my pics to date. :D

Rik
06-08-2009, 20:05
I want to like the V Stuff service, but it just seems too clunky and completely unuser friendly.
Perhaps its just me, but what a let down, it couldve been great VM.......

Sirius
06-08-2009, 20:21
I've started to log in to snapfish directly and upload my pics direct to them and the print credits should appear in the 'my account' section and are valid till the end of the month.
I've done it this way for the last couple of months

I discovered that you can log into snapfish directly with your virgin media email address, whatever it is... mine ends in @ntlworld.com. Obviously you won't know what password VSTUFF set up your account with, but you can have it reset by clicking the forgot password link on the login screen. Once you do that, you will find that yay... you can login to the virginmedia version of snapfish, and use your free print credits!

:tu: thanks for the info

Ben B
07-08-2009, 00:11
:tu: thanks for the info

Seconded, I did it earlier and have successfully ordered my prints finally, you have to wait a few seconds between click when ticking them on the vstuff but on snapfish it's instant! :)

chrome
07-08-2009, 00:36
thanks for the info, just ordered my prints, far better than v stuff:D

Mullington
07-08-2009, 21:50
Does V-Stuff EVER work?

shady252
08-08-2009, 00:25
Does V-Stuff EVER work?
Not for me, it was just too slow