PDA

View Full Version : Installation question!

reece.moore
30-07-2009, 00:56
Hey,

I signed up for VirginMedia last weekend and im supposibdly getting the V+, XL TV, L BB, M phone installed on the 5th of august. But online it said i would recieved my contract to sign and send back and also my welcome pack. Do you usually recieve them well in advance or on the day of installation, im just getting a bit worried i wont get my install. :)

Aqib13
30-07-2009, 11:48
Hey,

I signed up for VirginMedia last weekend and im supposibdly getting the V+, XL TV, L BB, M phone installed on the 5th of august. But online it said i would recieved my contract to sign and send back and also my welcome pack. Do you usually recieve them well in advance or on the day of installation, im just getting a bit worried i wont get my install. :)

i would to like to know when i will get my contract letter will it get before my quickstart pack comes or will i get it on the day that comes

weesteev
30-07-2009, 13:39
Normally you would receive intial paperwork up to 7 days after placing your order.

HTH

cablestar
04-08-2009, 18:29
as a installation engineer, i have found that the contract and welcome pack's have turned up in post on the day or just after the installation.

JayJay
04-08-2009, 18:42
Yeah, same with me, If I get to a job same time as the postman, the welcome pack is usually on the mat when I arrive.

reece.moore
04-08-2009, 23:42
Yeah, same with me, If I get to a job same time as the postman, the welcome pack is usually on the mat when I arrive.

Thanks! Ive got another question, ive got my install tomorrow, Do you reckon i will get the new samsung box instead of the SA?

Ben B
05-08-2009, 00:02
Thanks! Ive got another question, ive got my install tomorrow, Do you reckon i will get the new samsung box instead of the SA?

All depends on what's in the van but since samsungs are new then don't be disappointed if you get an SA, hope your installation goes well :)

JayJay
05-08-2009, 07:23

All depends on whats on the van fella :)