PDA

View Full Version : internet charges on pay as you go

boz
24-07-2009, 19:33
Quick question regarding internet charges on pay as you go...

Firstly when it says unlimited if you top up £20 a month. dose that mean you have to top up £20 every month regularly? I.e. if you top up then your free internet lasts for one month even if you don't spend any of your £20 top up then at the end of the month it charges you as normal?

Also what is the standard charge of internet use? the only thing i can find is 30p a day, but that says when you top up £10 a month, so is that like the above deal? Or is 30p standard even if you don't top up at all?

And finally even though it says it's unlimited there is a max amount right? I read 25mb per day, to me that doesn’t seem a lot (couple of youtube videos and thats about it!) So what happens if you go over that amount does it charge you another 30p?

Bit of a mix of questions there but would appreciate some friendly advice thanks :)

caph
28-07-2009, 17:54
Not sure about the free internet with top up but as far as I know everyone is now charged at 30p for 25mb per day, you then start getting charged at £2 per Meg! Ouch. Given that rich content web pages can easily be around 1Mb per page, that's not a lot of surfing.

BenMcr
28-07-2009, 18:08
If you do the £20 top up its 1Gb over the month - it isn't limited to per day