PDA

View Full Version : UK Timeline X Factor : 2009

Pages : [1] 2

iFrankie
24-07-2009, 15:24
It only felt like yesterday when Alexandra Burke won, it kicks off 15th August, its been reported that the intro has been changed slightly with the judges on speed boats on the Thames interesting lol. What are you looking for this year? i seem to make threads rather early haha

Sasha222
24-07-2009, 23:49
This year I want no sob stories. If they want a sob story then they should have a special programme for them. They are this year going to have it like Britains got talent and have the contestents audition in front of a live audience. Some of the contestants that auditioned had to come back and audition again for this format. I think its much better like this than watch the 3 judges on there own.

They have also got rid of Tony the big security guy. I thought he was lovely and they got rid of him by phone which was mean. I hope they have Lenona on as a guest again. She is my Fav winner and so sweet.

iFrankie
12-08-2009, 23:04
according to reports the x factor will be shown on Sundays! well i hope so because nothing is on on a Sunday except for songs of praise....... haha

webcrawler2050
12-08-2009, 23:07
Oh jesus christ! I wish this show would go away, it's so fake and fixed..

SB_07
13-08-2009, 03:45
A man with Asperger’s syndrome - who has barely left his house in seven years - is being tipped to win ‘The X Factor’.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/aspergers-sufferer-tipped-for-singing-stardom-421496.html

Nidge
13-08-2009, 03:51
They have also got rid of Tony the big security guy. I thought he was lovely and they got rid of him by phone which was mean. I hope they have Lenona on as a guest again. She is my Fav winner and so sweet.

I agree with you about Tony and Leona Lewis, Tony was one of them nice guys, Leona was so down to earth, she didn't know how good she was.

iFrankie
14-08-2009, 19:30
X factor advert just aired and it looks like the auditions have all changed it looks a lot like Britains got talent lol

---------- Post added at 19:30 ---------- Previous post was at 19:30 ----------

and its on Saturday not Sunday my bad lol

iFrankie
21-08-2009, 16:57
1 day to go!

some clips here

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2600535/Watch-new-X-Factor-hopefuls.html

Arthurgray50@blu
21-08-2009, 19:01
I think that ITV and SC have dropped a very big clanger with the decision to have a Sunday result show, and this will obviously be recorded, and with a lot of money being paid in phone calls, the result will already be known on the Saturday, SCD tried this, and now they reverted back to the same night result.

Aragorn
21-08-2009, 19:13
Nice article about the auditions on the BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8209429.stm).

iFrankie
21-08-2009, 19:42
Nice article about the auditions on the BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8209429.stm).

wow i wouldn't bother going!

Halcyon
22-08-2009, 10:43
Such a manufactured fixed show but we still all watch and follow it.

iFrankie
22-08-2009, 17:56
1 hour to gooooo

bjorkiii
22-08-2009, 19:25
I'm sat here shaking with excitement :) , finest programme made since world in action.

Ben B
22-08-2009, 19:26
So far, aint too bad, but I think having the audience is a mistake....

iFrankie
22-08-2009, 20:31
haha what a great show!! Daniel was amazing!

---------- Post added at 20:31 ---------- Previous post was at 20:29 ----------

Sister act where hilarious haha

Halcyon
22-08-2009, 20:36
Hmmm, I have mixed views on this new series.

The audience screaming in the background started to iritate me. The fact they don't cut the singers off and even let the bad ones finish their songs on numerous occasions means that there is now less time to view the auditions.
This means you get 2 second clips and the judges going, Yes, Yes, Yes, and you have no idea as you never heard some of them sing.

iFrankie
22-08-2009, 21:21
Daniels performance again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzOKUNSqfSQ

such a nice guy

tweetypie/8
22-08-2009, 22:08
Such a manufactured fixed show but we still all watch and follow it.

total load of b......s.

Arthurgray50@blu
22-08-2009, 22:30
Someone on this forum has mentioned the lad to has Aspergers Syndrome is strongly tipped to win the series.

I have two things to say on this, One l think he can, as they are determined people, and once they say they will do it, they will.

My only problem is, could he crack on LIVE Tv, if he hasn't been out of the house for a long time, you don't know how he will take the pressure.

My Son has this illness, and he is very determined in what he does and says, he wants to go to stage school, he goes to college with determination and the hardest year is now upon us. But good luck to the bloke.:)

Sasha222
23-08-2009, 17:46
I watched half of the x factor last night and then watched big brother and have to say with both of them I was bored to tears. The only good act that was good was the guy who got the standing ovation from the judges and the audience. They should now the x factor contastants to go because he looked like a def winner and the way he worked the stage and the audience was brill. He was like a professional. I hope what happened to Susan Boyle wont happen to him because It would be a shame.

Arthurgray50@blu
23-08-2009, 18:05
Has anyone noticed, the day after the shows comes the 'sad' bits of the singers, l think the two cocky kids, need a kick up the backside, and they won't go through, they are smug, cheeky and shouldn't be on the stage, SC will rip them to peices.

Sasha222
23-08-2009, 18:12
I just turned it on when they were been told if they were getting tru or not. Does anyone have an youtube clip of there performance. I hate when the sad stories come along. They shouldn't be telling us sad stories. Its a singing competition not a sad story comperiton and thats all they be should be judged on.

iFrankie
24-08-2009, 17:14
http://xfactor.itv.com/2009/episodes/summary/ep_400001.htm

you can watch them all here defirish :>

Saaf_laandon_mo
24-08-2009, 17:44
I was bored watching this on Saturday. I normally really enjoy the X factor (especially the audition stage), but changing the audition format so that singers 'perform' to a live audience is, in my opinion, a mistake. It just felt a bit flat.

Sasha222
25-08-2009, 00:16
I agree with you about Tony and Leona Lewis, Tony was one of them nice guys, Leona was so down to earth, she didn't know how good she was.

I agree that it was real mean how they got rid of Tony. He was lovely and up for a laugh on xra factor. Like you Nidge Fiona is my all time fav and they will never get anyone like her again. Alexendra Burke was a good singer but that was it. Her personality needed to be improved

---------- Post added at 00:16 ---------- Previous post was at 00:15 ----------

http://xfactor.itv.com/2009/episodes/summary/ep_400001.htm

you can watch them all here defirish :>

Ah thanks Frankie. Your a swittie

bubblegumgirl
27-08-2009, 12:31
Heard Daughtry’s ‘What About Now’ on the show on Saturday? Win signed albums on their Bebo page now! www.bebo.com/daughtry

STONEISLAND
27-08-2009, 12:32
I was bored watching this on Saturday. I normally really enjoy the X factor (especially the audition stage), but changing the audition format so that singers 'perform' to a live audience is, in my opinion, a mistake. It just felt a bit flat.

Me to, hate the new format it seems to be all about $$ now. :rolleyes:
Spoilt it.

iFrankie
28-08-2009, 09:04
Heard Daughtry’s ‘What About Now’ on the show on Saturday? Win signed albums on their Bebo page now! www.bebo.com/daughtry

wow talk about spam, what is it with spam today, im gonna have a spam butty. :dozey:

iFrankie
29-08-2009, 23:25
Spoiler Alert

Cheryl Has the
16 to 25-year-old boys
Simon Has
over-25's
Danii Has
16 to 25-year-old girls
Louis Has
The Groups

Pedro1
30-08-2009, 01:01
Me to, hate the new format it seems to be all about $$ now. :rolleyes:
Spoilt it.

Sure is... Bring in all the crowd early and bring in all the cash.

No more just juges film crew and contestants... we have

50,OOO crowd too who paid dosh to get in to see the auditions.

Money spinner if you ask me.

Halcyon
30-08-2009, 10:05
You now see hardly anything. You see more shots of crowds shouting their heads off, Simon Cowell and co walking around, and XFactor trucks on the motorway.
Pointless.

Sasha222
30-08-2009, 10:20
And we have another Daniel from last year with a sob story. I wish they would stop these sob stories and just let it be a singing competition. Cherel and Louis Walsh both have therre bladders to close to there eyes.

Tinky
30-08-2009, 10:44
Spoiler Alert

Cheryl Has the
16 to 25-year-old boys
Simon Has
over-25's
Danii Has
16 to 25-year-old girls
Louis Has
The Groups

Oh! For a minute there Frankie I thought you were talking about their sexual preferences lol!;)

Arthurgray50@blu
30-08-2009, 15:41
To the CFT, l wish to make the strongest possible complaint toward this forum for the sheer stupidy of giving out the answers to whom has the groups, singers etc, in The X Factor, I also recieved an email giving out these answers.

I will also make a formal complaint to Channel Tv who are co owners along with SC for this show, it has totally ruined the whole conext of this show, and l am totally surprised that the CFT have allowed this to go through.

Ben B
30-08-2009, 15:45
To the CFT, l wish to make the strongest possible complaint toward this forum for the sheer stupidy of giving out the answers to whom has the groups, singers etc, in The X Factor, I also recieved an email giving out these answers.

I will also make a formal complaint to Channel Tv who are co owners along with SC for this show, it has totally ruined the whole conext of this show, and l am totally surprised that the CFT have allowed this to go through.

If you didn't want to know then you shouldn't have clicked show on the spoiler tags

Arthurgray50@blu
30-08-2009, 15:50
I got a bloody email, l am not that bloody stupid, it spoils the entire show for everything, so if you think its funny, l don't.

Ben B
30-08-2009, 16:15
I got a bloody email, l am not that bloody stupid, it spoils the entire show for everything, so if you think its funny, l don't.

I think you're going a little over the top, with everything being pre-recorded, it's bound to get leaked. It was even published in The Sun what all the judges got so the info is readily available.

moaningmags
30-08-2009, 16:18
Or whoever leaked it is wrong.

icestar2
30-08-2009, 16:37

What would you have them do ? They can only react to something once its been posted. They cant know what someone is going to post Arthur. May I surgest you don't subscribe to thread's anymore that should solve your problem.

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:36 ----------

If you didn't want to know then you shouldn't have clicked show on the spoiler tags

To be fair the spoiler tags dont work when your subscribed to a thread and the reply's come to your email. However Arthur is over-reacting as usual.

Raistlin
30-08-2009, 16:44
Indeed, even if the post had been deleted/removed/edited, you would still have seen the text that should have been hidden by the spoiler tags within the email you received.

This is one of the unfortunate issues that exists with the spoiler tags and it's not something that we can do anything about.

I strongly suggest you calm down Arthur.

Arthurgray50@blu
30-08-2009, 17:02
Hi RobM CFT, I have calmed down, when l have seen these before, l delete the item, l actaully got an email with the results, and yes l did read the item in the papers, and l sent an email to Channel Tv who make the series, they stated to me that these ARE wrong, and don 't believe what you read.

I also understand that these results will be leaked, BUT we have only just seen the SECOND episode, but why do people spoil it by letting this out. - maybe there is someone out there who knows what the lotto numbers for Wednesday.

icestar2
30-08-2009, 18:11
Hi RobM CFT, I have calmed down, when l have seen these before, l delete the item, l actaully got an email with the results, and yes l did read the item in the papers, and l sent an email to Channel Tv who make the series, they stated to me that these ARE wrong, and don 't believe what you read.

I also understand that these results will be leaked, BUT we have only just seen the SECOND episode, but why do people spoil it by letting this out. - maybe there is someone out there who knows what the lotto numbers for Wednesday.

Happy to see you've chilled a little Arthur but if you had already read the article in the papers what was the need for the rant in the first pace ? I'm just a little confussed. As for why do people post things and write things like this its simply because there is a demand for it. Personally I dont like to know whats comming in anything I watch but thats just my personal preference and we have to respect others prefrences to.

iFrankie
30-08-2009, 19:41

i got it from the sun website, but they have took it off now so it was probably just a rumour, btw you didn't need to click on it to see who has who.

wow my first compaint :erm:

Arthurgray50@blu
30-08-2009, 20:23
To put the matter straight, l read the article in TWO papers, who was through to the final stages, l did not reveal WHO to this forum, as l did not want to spoil it for other people, this is why l contacted ChannelTv, As it unfair to the viewer, and they appreciated that l contacted them about it.

Then through this forum, it is revealed what the sections are, l get it via an email.

What l am saying it is unfair on the viewer to let them know the answer, before it gets aired.

It is like strictly come dancing, we all new that the result is made on a Saturday night, and then recorded for the Sunday, but then some bright spark reveals the answer on a forum.

iFrankie
30-08-2009, 20:25
ok

icestar2
30-08-2009, 21:16
ok

Dont take it personal Frankie. You did nothing wrong m8. You added the spoiler tags and nowere in the thread is it asked to be kept spoiler free. Some people just like to have a rant here and there ;)

iFrankie
30-08-2009, 21:19
Dont take it personal Frankie. You did nothing wrong m8. You added the spoiler tags and nowere in the thread is it asked to be kept spoiler free. Some people just like to have a rant here and there ;)

haha no im fine, i didn't know what else to put only ok :D

moaningmags
30-08-2009, 21:21

Fully agree with you icestar

Arthurgray50@blu
31-08-2009, 19:03
To Icestar and everyone who keeps mentioning this damn spoiler thing, l DONT open if there is a spoiler attached, BUT l got an email, which when l opened it, gave the details so that is the end of the matter, l DON'T blame anyone for this,

icestar2
31-08-2009, 20:14
To Icestar and everyone who keeps mentioning this damn spoiler thing, l DONT open if there is a spoiler attached, BUT l got an email, which when l opened it, gave the details so that is the end of the matter, l DON'T blame anyone for this,

OH Arthur please read the facts before getting on with another Rant. I never said that you clicked the spoiler tags. I even explained about you getting it in an email so dont start your crap with me please. Matter closed if your happy.

Stuart
31-08-2009, 20:23
It seems the X Factor changes are not pleasing some.. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a173525/majority-x-factor-fans-dont-like-changes.html
I have to admit, while I have never been a fan of the X factor/Pop Idol/Pop Stars/Britain's Got Talent style talent shows (they generally seem to pick those with the best sob stories or that are bland), I have to admit I *did* sometimes enjoy the early audition shows in those series, specifically with Ant and Dec subtly taking the mickey.

It seems a shame that Simon Cowell has seen fit to drop the only entertaining part of the show.

Arthurgray50@blu
31-08-2009, 22:39
Icestar2, Matter closed, l am happy.

Pedro1
04-09-2009, 18:46
What would you have them do ? They can only react to something once its been posted. They cant know what someone is going to post Arthur. May I surgest you don't subscribe to thread's anymore that should solve your problem.

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:36 ----------

To be fair the spoiler tags dont work when your subscribed to a thread and the reply's come to your email. However Arthur is over-reacting as usual.

Yip definetly well over-reacting lol quite funny i think lol...

Sasha222
05-09-2009, 23:48
Hi Stuart C. What did you think of the show tonight. I think its now gone downhill since the format was changed. I thought the best part was the couple who had broken up and got back together again. Thats bad when that was the only part I enjoyed

Stuart
06-09-2009, 02:24
Didn't watch it.

Halcyon
06-09-2009, 16:16
I predict good things for the teacher with the afro from last week and Lucy from this weeks show.

Sasha222
06-09-2009, 19:55
And the 17yr old cant think of her name but she sang without any music background

Saaf_laandon_mo
07-09-2009, 16:10
I think you're going a little over the top, with everything being pre-recorded, it's bound to get leaked. It was even published in The Sun what all the judges got so the info is readily available.

See that's where the problem is, Arthur reads the Star.

Arthurgray50@blu
07-09-2009, 16:51
I actually read The Mirror, Star, and The Sun and occasionally Daily Sport. l like to get a difference of opion, then if l see the same article in the TWO papers, then there is something of interest.

iFrankie
08-09-2009, 14:03
i think lucie her name was, i liked her

Sasha222
08-09-2009, 22:28
Ya thats her name. She was brill

Ben B
08-09-2009, 22:29
I have yet to see X Factor from Saturday, I have recorded it so will probably watch it in my afternoon off tomorrow :)

Sasha222
08-09-2009, 22:41
Believe me you didn't miss much. The format is all wrong

---------- Post added at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 22:35 ----------

Good luck with it because the enjoyment is gone from it when they used to do the ordinary auditions

---------- Post added at 22:41 ---------- Previous post was at 22:36 ----------

Do you like the format of this x factor

Ben B
08-09-2009, 22:44
Not that keen, it's just a money spinning exercise really, it was better when it was just the room with the judges.

Sasha222
09-09-2009, 16:49
Good day Ben and how are you today. I had an afternoon sleep and feel refereshed. They sure are making more money out of it this year. Did you get to see Sat nights show

skyblueheroes
09-09-2009, 16:58
My wife's cousin is through to the house bit where they sing at the judges houses. Hope to hear soon how he got on.

Aragorn
09-09-2009, 16:59
In what way are they making more money out of the auditions? Afaik, they were not charging an entrance fee for the auditions shows and no one has been asked to phone in yet. I may be missing something but apart from the BGT format change, I can't see how they are making money out it.

BTW, if you want free tickets to the Live shows, go here (http://www.applausestore.com/applausestore-reserve-form.php?id=81&bid=4). Think I'll pass, myself ;)

Sasha222
09-09-2009, 17:05
Has your wifes cousin been on yet at the audition and if not who is it so we can watch out for them. So as not to upset anyone again with spoilers will you pm me and let me know the name if you dont mind. Didn't know they would have got that far yet. The boot camp should be soon so

---------- Post added at 17:05 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

Think I will pass for the tickets as well. But thanks Aragorn for posting about them anyway

Ben B
09-09-2009, 18:26
Not watched it yet, I will watch it later :)

Sasha222
09-09-2009, 18:36
Does anyone know when Leona releases her album. Cant wait to hear it

Sasha222
09-09-2009, 23:37
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a176575/cole-rows-with-cowell-over-x-factor.html

After reading this I wonder will this be the last X Factor.

iFrankie
10-09-2009, 10:02
Does anyone know when Leona releases her album. Cant wait to hear it

November 17th :>

Stuart
10-09-2009, 10:23
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a176575/cole-rows-with-cowell-over-x-factor.html

After reading this I wonder will this be the last X Factor.

Not while Simon Cowell is making money from it .

If he rows with Cheryl Cole, she may be gone, but the show will carry on.

Arthurgray50@blu
10-09-2009, 17:06
Just to ad to Stuart CCFT comments, ITV make so much money out of this show, that the chances of this being the last show is very remote, and not only that l hear a rumour, that ITV want to sign SC and his production company on a long term basis, and also Cheryl Cole is being lined up to take control of the show, So that SC can concentrate on other shows like BGT etc.

Sasha222
10-09-2009, 19:06
If Cheeyl Cole takes over then I will by saying bye bye to the show. Her bladder is to close to her eyes and there will be all the sob stories lineing up and being put through. As if there is not enough as it is now

---------- Post added at 19:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:01 ----------

Thanks for that Frankie. I cant wait. She's the best one to come out of x factor

Sasha222
11-09-2009, 00:05
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a175945/danyl-johnson-banned-from-us-tv.html

Wonder is this because of all the hassle they had with Susan Boyle and are now making sure the same mistakes are not made again

Sasha222
11-09-2009, 17:22
On the star it said that Danni Minogue could be sacked because she was slagging of Simon's x Sinetta. Wonder how much of it is true or is it true at all

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:01 ----------

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a176891/minogue-sinitta-on-good-terms.html

It was the daily star that reported it. My mistake sorry. Oh well as per usual she was misquoted.

Sasha222
12-09-2009, 11:01
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv-entertainment/x-factor/2009/08/31/the-x-bouncer-115875-21636881/

Cant understand Tony was never kept on. He's a really nice guy and from the sound of it thought a lot of Simon

iFrankie
12-09-2009, 11:07
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv-entertainment/x-factor/2009/08/31/the-x-bouncer-115875-21636881/

Cant understand Tony was never kept on. He's a really nice guy and from the sound of it thought a lot of Simon

haha he was so funny on xtra factor!

Sasha222
12-09-2009, 11:11
Ya I know and up for a laugh as well. Its so sad that not only did he lose his job but his marriage brokd up as well. Simon should have got a job for him as he was very good at his job and very loyal as well

Sasha222
12-09-2009, 23:03
Hi Frankie thought loads of people would have had posted here tonight but obviously not. People must be gone of the new format or else just lost interest in x faxtor now

Arthurgray50@blu
13-09-2009, 17:53
The format for The X Factor, is to late to change now as next week there are two shows one on Saturday and one on Sunday.

But the new format is rubbish and on the same lines as BGT which ruins it, and to make matters worse, when the lines shows come in a couple of week when the live shows come on, as the winners won't be announced under the Sunday, and l would not like to be in the Sunday audience, as all you are going to get is the winners, and not an entire show, so the only people that are going to be winners are SC ITV with all the extra money coming in.

Sasha222
13-09-2009, 23:29
Its gone boring and and very pridicitable now and its like so what. They should get rid of it now after this year or whenever the contract is up

---------- Post added at 20:40 ---------- Previous post was at 19:05 ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKKJQTsjXjM

I still get goose bumps listening to Leona sing this with take that. Shes the best singer to come out of X factor and I dont think they will ever get someone like her again

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 20:40 ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw_JZFhj5PAv=Yw_JZFhj5PA

Anybody remember the boys. Did they ever make a career after the x factor

---------- Post added at 23:29 ---------- Previous post was at 22:37 ----------

http://uk.real.com/music/blog/2009/08/28/leonas-second-album-imminent

Im looking forward to the 16th of November when Leona releases her 2nd album.

Halcyon
14-09-2009, 18:59
Shanna was good and could do well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsYvXzza7qM&feature=popular

Sasha222
15-09-2009, 23:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbgfiyxI3eE

Wow! As usual Leona has a fantastic song. Hope it makes no 1 again. She is so talented.

iFrankie
16-09-2009, 11:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbgfiyxI3eE

Wow! As usual Leona has a fantastic song. Hope it makes no 1 again. She is so talented.

such a good song!

Sasha222
17-09-2009, 23:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeUZoapQBg0&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=8A2E95D6A7FC0A17&index=2

Leona on the final of Britians got talent

iFrankie
18-09-2009, 12:20
off topic, did you see susan boyle on it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HFrmVq0Idw&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=8A2E95D6A7FC0A17&index=9

it was amazing

Sasha222
18-09-2009, 14:53
off topic, did you see susan boyle on it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HFrmVq0Idw&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=8A2E95D6A7FC0A17&index=9

it was amazing

No only found that clip last night and also missed leona on Diva's on vhi last. If you find a clip Frankie would you be able to post it for me pretty please :D

Pedro1
18-09-2009, 19:49
On radio the day Susan said she is back and fighting and no longer a scared wee lassie....

Sasha222
18-09-2009, 22:46
Im glad shes feeling ok now and able to perform again

iFrankie
19-09-2009, 20:26
anyone see Ethan! :O

Sasha222
19-09-2009, 21:10
anyone see Ethan! :O

Who's Ethan?

---------- Post added at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:46 ----------

I liked the last Lady. Thought she was very funny

---------- Post added at 20:49 ---------- Previous post was at 20:48 ----------

There's not one person that I can say yet who is good.

---------- Post added at 21:06 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

This is boring tonight. I'm losing the will to live. Hope it gets better

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

Katie is very good and I think to a degree Russel is good. I think he should be giving a chance to sing on his own and see how he does and with a different song

Sasha222
27-09-2009, 20:19
Hope Daniel didn't make a mistake and blow his chances with the song he sang

iFrankie
27-09-2009, 20:54
Danyl? i hope he goes through he was great.

---------- Post added at 20:54 ---------- Previous post was at 20:33 ----------

well the spoilers where right after all!

Sasha222
10-10-2009, 20:20
Yes the live show but its stupid waiting for the next night for the results

---------- Post added at 20:20 ---------- Previous post was at 20:02 ----------

The girls are crap and bet they are at the bottom with the twins tomorrow night

martyh
10-10-2009, 20:58
Stacy from Dag'nam what a character just love her :D

Sasha222
10-10-2009, 21:23
Which one was she. Nobody has grabbed my attention to say WOW and to be fair I dont like Robbie Willams songs :D

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:02 ----------

I like this guy

---------- Post added at 21:04 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

Cant wait to see what Daniel Sings or the twins sing

---------- Post added at 21:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:04 ----------

Oh I love when Simon puts Louie down

---------- Post added at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

She sang that crap

Halcyon
10-10-2009, 22:17
Ok here is what I thought of this evenings performances....

The judges are always going on about how the groups need to move on from what is reported in the papers and concentrate on their singing, not the gossip surrounding them. Yet what they don't realise is mentioning this live on the show just keeps the media interests current even more.
Sometimes the judges don't think.
Such as Danni tonight proposing to the whole nation that Danyl is gay. Isnt that his choice if he decides to come out and who is to say he is gay anyway. More media gossip spreading through the judges.

Now for the singing.... I think we saw good things from Danyl Johnson, Jamie Archer (He's going to be in the show for some time), Joe McElderry, Lucie Jones, and Stacey Solomon.

My predictions so far for acts making it to the top 3 this year.... Lucie Jones (Best voice in the competition in my opinion), Joe McElderry, and Danyl Johnson.

Sasha222
10-10-2009, 22:30
I thinkthe girl that sang Leonas song should have done something different till she was in her own comfort zone but she was good for the first night and Daniel is mean saying that about Dani. As you said she should have kept her opinions to herself. Why did she say that. Is was none of her business. Is that why he was crying

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:26 ----------

Hope the twins are gone tomorrow

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:27 ----------

I hope Daniel wins

Tinky
11-10-2009, 18:17
My predictions so far for acts making it to the top 3 this year.... Lucie Jones (Best voice in the competition in my opinion), Joe McElderry, and Danyl Johnson.

Agree Halcyon! It's on again tonight 8pm. Wonder who will be voted off, hope it's the twins.:D

SnoopZ
11-10-2009, 18:37
Louis Walsh will be missing from the show tonight, due to Stephen Gatelys death.

Tinky
11-10-2009, 18:42
Louis Walsh will be missing from the show tonight, due to Stephen Gatelys death.

Aren't these shows pre-recorded?:shrug:

SnoopZ
11-10-2009, 18:49
Aren't these shows pre-recorded?:shrug:

As of yesterday it's all live i believe.

Tinky
11-10-2009, 19:08
As of yesterday it's all live i believe.

Hmm interesting, who is Simon Cowell going to argue with then? :D

Sasha222
11-10-2009, 20:22
He will argue with Cheryl Or Dani. Anyone know who is sitting in instead of Louis Walsh

---------- Post added at 20:20 ---------- Previous post was at 19:38 ----------

Her song is very good but she still annoys me

---------- Post added at 20:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:20 ----------

Im surprised they didn't put someone in like Will young. He would be a good judge

martyh
11-10-2009, 20:33
my god how high was robbie williams

Sasha222
11-10-2009, 20:39
Who in there right minds voted the twins tru. They must be mad. Ya Robbie was as high as a Kite :D

---------- Post added at 20:39 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

Cant be us Irish because we cant vote

webcrawler2050
11-10-2009, 20:40
He will argue with Cheryl Or Dani. Anyone know who is sitting in instead of Louis Walsh

---------- Post added at 20:20 ---------- Previous post was at 19:38 ----------

Her song is very good but she still annoys me

---------- Post added at 20:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:20 ----------

Im surprised they didn't put someone in like Will young. He would be a good judge

Where has Louis gone?

EDIT: Just realised where he will have gone

Sasha222
11-10-2009, 20:42
Someone good now will be put of the show because of them being put tru and thats not fair

---------- Post added at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 20:40 ----------

Where has Louis gone?

Hes gone over to where Stephen Gately died and to be with the family

---------- Post added at 20:42 ---------- Previous post was at 20:41 ----------

Ronan Keathing is gone there as well and also the other member of Boys Zone

martyh
11-10-2009, 20:42
Where has Louis gone?

EDIT: Just realised where he will have gone

havn't you heard the news today ,did you miss the start of the program?

webcrawler2050
11-10-2009, 20:46
havn't you heard the news today ,did you miss the start of the program?

Yeah I did miss the start... And yeah, I realised when I posted 30 seconds later, where he would of gone

Sasha222
11-10-2009, 20:59
I cant believe she's in the sing of. She was fab last night. She's way better than the twins

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 20:47 ----------

I think they will be goners. Groups hardly ever survive

---------- Post added at 20:53 ---------- Previous post was at 20:50 ----------

He will say Rachel I bet

---------- Post added at 20:54 ---------- Previous post was at 20:53 ----------

Thats not fair. He only done that because of the way they are dressed

---------- Post added at 20:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:54 ----------

I'm glad they are gone but it should have been the twins as they are crap

---------- Post added at 20:59 ---------- Previous post was at 20:55 ----------

Looking forward to Whitney Huston next week. Cheryl Cole will have a lot to live up to singing on the same night as her

Ignitionnet
14-10-2009, 13:47
Looking forward to Whitney Huston next week. Cheryl Cole will have a lot to live up to singing on the same night as her

Just as well she won't be singing the same night, she'll be singing the day before to give the technicians a chance with Autotune / Vocoder to get her sounding something like ok.

After the last time she sang live on X-Factor that's probably for the best too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcY1rH8x2Qs - she starts regaling us with her voice at 0:58.

Sasha222
14-10-2009, 20:54
It dont look for her not singing live when she is giving advice to the contestants and they have to sing live on the show. She would have been better of not putting herself forward to sing and just keep on judging.

Halcyon
14-10-2009, 21:12
Louis will not be on the show again this Saturday as he will be attending Stephen Gately's funeral in Dublin.

Sasha222
14-10-2009, 21:23
Ya I know. We will probably have the funeral coverage here on the Irish channels unless the family want to keep it private

iFrankie
14-10-2009, 21:48
my god how high was robbie williams

very high you could tell by his eyes! unless he was just high on life!

Sasha222
14-10-2009, 21:52
He was high on more than life. He was spaced out. Hes only out of Rehab so he was on some form of medication

Sasha222
16-10-2009, 18:34
http://www.sindhtoday.net/news/1/61569.htm

Pia
16-10-2009, 19:40
Join this group if you watch X Factor :D

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/groups/x-factor-2009.html

Sasha222
16-10-2009, 20:07
Join this group if you watch X Factor :D

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/groups/x-factor-2009.html

I joined :D

iFrankie
16-10-2009, 21:16
http://www.sindhtoday.net/news/1/61569.htm

there's already a thread about the attack.

Sasha222
16-10-2009, 23:51
there's already a thread about the attack.

Opppppppps! :erm: :D

Ben B
17-10-2009, 21:23
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha John and Edward

iFrankie
17-10-2009, 21:24
YAY! i love them! haha

SnoopZ
17-10-2009, 22:57
I think that Jamie Afro guys great.

Sasha222
17-10-2009, 23:11
Im hoping that Llyodd the pretty boy will be gone tomorrow night but I would also like the twins to go. Bet they will be kept in just to annoy Simon. I would like either Jamie or Danyl to win as they were the best two tonight

Arthurgray50@blu
18-10-2009, 17:51
The crap twins must go, they can't sing, they have no talent, and last nights performance was the worst l have ever seen on Tv, and there dancing was that bad, l could have done better on one leg. Its Stacey Solomon for me.

Tinky
18-10-2009, 18:15
I thought last night's performance by almost all of the contestants was really disappointing. Purely because the choice of material didn't suit the contestants particular style/voice. Olly is definitely in the running, but time is running out for the twins, Miss Frank and LLoyd.

Hands up all those who phone in to place your vote?

Arthurgray50@blu
18-10-2009, 19:26
I think most of this years contestants have been bad, and the show has really lost it sparkle, especially with the introduction of the Sunday show, but my gut feeling is that the idiots will be running for a couple of weeks yet, and some hot favourites will be going before them, I also think that SC is pulling the strings on this, as it will make money for ITV, as the more votes for those twits, the more they get, l had one vote last night, and that was for Stacey Solomon.

Ben B
18-10-2009, 20:34
Cheryl sung live, Whitney mimed and was acting as if she was still on drugs or something :/

moaningmags
18-10-2009, 20:35
I thought Cheryl was a lot better than last year. I thought Whitney was stoned out her face.

Bulky
18-10-2009, 20:45
I thought Cheryl was a lot better than last year. I thought Whitney was stoned out her face.

what made you think that , looked normal to me , just a little out of breath ??

moaningmags
18-10-2009, 20:49
She looked disorientated and all over the place, compare what we saw of her last night to what we saw tonight.

SnoopZ
18-10-2009, 20:51
Rachel can't handle the pressure at all.

Arthurgray50@blu
18-10-2009, 21:41
You see l told you about the twins, its strange last week the twins were first top be called, and this week they were the last ones to be called something wrong somewhere ?, And also Cheryl said what everyone else has said, she couldn't understand the final two were good singers yet those twits were through, l thought Cheryl was brilliant and l will definately buy the singer, as for Whitney, she mimed and totally ****ed.

iFrankie
18-10-2009, 21:43

She was either pi*** to the eye balls or high LOL, i can see the headlines tomoz

SnoopZ
18-10-2009, 21:44
She was either pi*** to the eye balls or high LOL, i can see the headlines tomoz

That's what they said about Robbie last week. lol

moaningmags
18-10-2009, 21:51
I thought Ricky deserved to go, his version of flying without wings was awful, but it was still better than the cringeworthy performance the twins gave last night. They were shockingly bad.

Arthurgray50@blu
18-10-2009, 22:00
So far ITV haven't announced who is going on tour yet, anyone know who is going on the tour.

Pia
18-10-2009, 22:23
I thought they all did the tour :shrug:

iFrankie
18-10-2009, 22:53
I thought they all did the tour :shrug:

So did i :/ and i don't think itv ever announce "who" go on tour.

Charlie_Bubble
18-10-2009, 23:53
Cheryl sung live, Whitney mimed and was acting as if she was still on drugs or something :/

Cheryl Cole didn't sing live.

Daily Mirror (http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/10/16/x-factor-star-brian-friedman-says-cheryl-cole-miming-isn-t-an-issue-115875-21752114/)

The Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2009/oct/15/cheryl-cole-mim-x-factor)

iFrankie
18-10-2009, 23:59
Don't believe everything you read, they just like putting people down.

---------- Post added at 23:59 ---------- Previous post was at 23:58 ----------

she sounded live to me and thats all that matters :P

Pia
19-10-2009, 09:39
Cheryl Cole didn't sing live.

Daily Mirror (http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/10/16/x-factor-star-brian-friedman-says-cheryl-cole-miming-isn-t-an-issue-115875-21752114/)

The Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2009/oct/15/cheryl-cole-mim-x-factor)

Those articles were written before last night though, apparently she'd said she was gonna pre-record it (but still sing live into the mic) but according to people on the Digital Spy forums who were there last night (i know it's not a reliable source), she didn't pre-record it in the end because there was a load of fuss about it!

iFrankie
19-10-2009, 09:46
Those articles were written before last night though, apparently she'd said she was gonna pre-record it (but still sing live into the mic) but according to people on the Digital Spy forums who were there last night (i know it's not a reliable source), she didn't pre-record it in the end because there was a load of fuss about it!

Yup, did ya watch the xtra factor, some guest said it was completely live.

Pia
19-10-2009, 09:52
Oooh yeah i had it on but wasn't really watching it properly.

I thought when Dermot introduced her it was pre-recorded cos he was well away from the stage but seems not.

I thought it was when i was watching it, cos when Simon was talking afterwards it seemed edited but i was obv wrong!

iFrankie
19-10-2009, 09:54
Oooh yeah i had it on but wasn't really watching it properly.

I thought when Dermot introduced her it was pre-recorded cos he was well away from the stage but seems not.

I thought it was when i was watching it, cos when Simon was talking afterwards it seemed edited but i was obv wrong!

Ah i don't think we'll ever know really :(

Tinky
19-10-2009, 10:10
Have to grudgingly admit I enjoyed Cheryl's performance, pre-recorded or not? But can someone please tell me why the twins are still in the running? As someone has suggested, maybe it's a clever ploy to keep us viewing to watch Simon's reactions to their pathetic efforts. Stacey cracks me up, when she gets excited something happens to her teeth which renders her impossible to understand lol. Lloyd definitely was given the wrong song, felt sorry for him.

hedgie
19-10-2009, 16:15
Visually the performance was quite attention grabbing ;). Not sure the song was my cup of tea though ?

Pierre
20-10-2009, 11:46
I just think that it's all going to Cheryls head.

It's becoming the Cheryl show and she thinks it's all about her.

1. She goes up on stage during the auditions to give rejected kid a hug.

2. During final selection she stops halfway through and makes a big scene whilst telling some kid he hasn't made it becuase "she doesn't feel right" Only to eventually tell him he's not in. Thereby doing nothing but prolonging the poor lads anguish.

3. Starts crying whilst Simon is giving one of her lads pelters, it's not about you Cheryl it's about the lad singing. He's the one up on stage getting lambasted.

4. Cheryls sings.

She's starting to do my head in, she's starting to believe her own hype and if she's not careful she'll go the way of Posh and disappear up her own backside.

Arthurgray50@blu
20-10-2009, 16:39
The rumour that l heard is that SC is grooming Cheryl to take over The X Factor for the next series, as he won't be doing the show and will be a backseat person.:D

Sasha222
20-10-2009, 21:12
I just think that it's all going to Cheryls head.

It's becoming the Cheryl show and she thinks it's all about her.

1. She goes up on stage during the auditions to give rejected kid a hug.

2. During final selection she stops halfway through and makes a big scene whilst telling some kid he hasn't made it becuase "she doesn't feel right" Only to eventually tell him he's not in. Thereby doing nothing but prolonging the poor lads anguish.

3. Starts crying whilst Simon is giving one of her lads pelters, it's not about you Cheryl it's about the lad singing. He's the one up on stage getting lambasted.

4. Cheryls sings.

She's starting to do my head in, she's starting to believe her own hype and if she's not careful she'll go the way of Posh and disappear up her own backside.

You forgot that when she started crying the guy who's she's supposed to mentor came of the stage and gave her a hug. She was the one who picked out the wrong song and he ends up making her feel better when she put him in a place where he could have ended up in the bottom two and she's supposed to be the professional judge

---------- Post added at 21:11 ---------- Previous post was at 21:10 ----------

The rumour that l heard is that SC is grooming Cheryl to take over The X Factor for the next series, as he won't be doing the show and will be a backseat person.:D

If she ends up taking over the show I for one wont be watching it

---------- Post added at 21:12 ---------- Previous post was at 21:11 ----------

Her bladder is to close to her eyes and crys when things dont go her own way

Arthurgray50@blu
20-10-2009, 21:55
The reason for Cheryl taking over, is becuase SC and and guy called Green who own a top London store, are going to to run a company that would control some major companies in the tv business and this is why there are plans to 'blood' Cheryl.

Sasha222
20-10-2009, 22:02
Oh well she can have it all to herself because a lot of people wont be watching it. He may as well just give up on the show

Sasha222
24-10-2009, 18:38
http://xfactor.itv.com/2009/music/this-weeks-songs/detail/item_100175.htm

Interesting choice of songs for them

SnoopZ
24-10-2009, 18:55
Simon had a go at Jamie the other day according to 'cough' the sun!

Jamie had spent all week practising Elvis hit If I Can Dream but Simon told him he would be finished if he sang that and they had a big bust up if the article is to be believed.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2697938/Simon-Cowell-Sing-that-Jamie-Archer-and-U-are-finished.html

Sasha222
24-10-2009, 19:03
Never believe whats said in the papers. I think maybe they had a talk about the songs and went tru what would suit and not but the papers again just to sell probably blown it all out of porportion

Gary L
01-11-2009, 20:57
Rachel should have gone through!

nobody post here anymore?

Ben B
01-11-2009, 21:12
Yay John and Edward stayed! But Lloyd should have gone

iFrankie
01-11-2009, 21:14
Yay John and Edward stayed! But Lloyd should have gone

Yeah Lloyds TSB should of gone.

Hom3r
01-11-2009, 22:04

No those little s***s should have gone.

Its only brain dead littke girls who wont vote them out.:rolleyes:

Ben B
01-11-2009, 22:10
No those little s***s should have gone.

Its only brain dead littke girls who wont vote them out.:rolleyes:
It's because it's a vote to save, if it was a vote to go well....

icestar2
01-11-2009, 23:21

I'd like to be the first to nominate this as worse joke of all time lol ;)

iFrankie
01-11-2009, 23:52
I'd like to be the first to nominate this as worse joke of all time lol ;)

oi oi oi it sounded funny in my head :D

MovedGoalPosts
02-11-2009, 00:28
Ok on tonight's performance, Lloyd should have gone. Indeed he's not a strong voice and should be on borrowed time.

Rachel may not have been the worst. but despite what the judges might be hearing in the studio, her voice didn't, at least to me, come across well over the TV. Personally I found her voice tone quite flat.

Jedward are, in terms of singing undoubtedly the worst act that has been there for a long time. But Simon Cowell is quite hypocritical given that when he had the groups he heavily pushed Same Difference. What saves both of these acts is the overstaged performance and for that the credit needs to go to the choreographer.

At present, there is no stand out act in this years crowd that for me has the wow factor. Perhaps the xfactor goes in biannual cycles. We had someone I can't recall, then Leona, then another one who dissapeared from the map and the Alexandra, is this year another waste of time?

Pierre
02-11-2009, 12:32
Jedward are, in terms of singing undoubtedly the worst act that has been there for a long time. But Simon Cowell is quite hypocritical given that when he had the groups he heavily pushed Same Difference.

Same difference could at least sing, and I didn't have an uncontrollable urge to punch the tv with them.

The thing about X Factor is that the people that vote on the telly, are not neccessarily the people that will actually buy the records.

If you are a genuine potential recording artist and you appear on X-factor then you still stand a good chance of making it - if the market is there for you. Even if you don't become a pop star a career in show business may still beckon.

Ray Quinn and that girl from last year are both in West End musicals, JLS are doing well, that group with the 4 classical singers did well. That other girl from last year has just released a single too.

Sasha222
07-11-2009, 15:51
Same difference could at least sing, and I didn't have an uncontrollable urge to punch the tv with them.

The thing about X Factor is that the people that vote on the telly, are not neccessarily the people that will actually buy the records.

If you are a genuine potential recording artist and you appear on X-factor then you still stand a good chance of making it - if the market is there for you. Even if you don't become a pop star a career in show business may still beckon.

Ray Quinn and that girl from last year are both in West End musicals, JLS are doing well, that group with the 4 classical singers did well. That other girl from last year has just released a single too.

I totally agree with you. Not matter how annoying same difference were at least they could sing. Im Irish and the twins get on my nerves so much that I want to throw the tv out the window but I love my tv to much so I just turn them dowm when they come on. Its going to be a disgrace if they win and I would respect them more if they walked. Dont they have a concience when better people than them actually are going out of the competition over them. I know they are not at fault that they are kept in but they could at least stand down from the competition. And dont start me on Louis Walsh. How people find them funny is beyond me. All I see is two annoying idiots :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:18 ----------

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2719057/Jamie-Archer-threatens-to-quit-X-Factor-after-tour-ban.html If it is true I would leave the show because in all fairness a lot of good singers will be booted out anyway over the stupid twins.

---------- Post added at 15:51 ---------- Previous post was at 15:43 ----------

http://xfactor.itv.com/2009/news/viewer/item_100211.htm

The songs that the contestants are going to be singing for tonight

Sasha222
08-11-2009, 17:51
Who do people think will be in the bottom two tonight. I really hope once and for all its the twins and they are gone. Not fair good singers going over them. Im also so looking forward to Lenoa and black eyed peas. Two fantastic acts

Tinky
08-11-2009, 19:56
Who do people think will be in the bottom two tonight. I really hope once and for all its the twins and they are gone. Not fair good singers going over them. Im also so looking forward to Lenoa and black eyed peas. Two fantastic acts

Difficult to predict who will go tonight defirish, possibly Lloyd. One thing is for certain, the twins will still be with us for a fair while yet, they draw the crowds. Hate to admit, but if they were voted off, the show could become quite boring. Didn't like the choice of songs for the last two shows, didn't suit some of the contestants voices for starters. Nobody stands out as exceptional imho. Who are these people who are voting for the twins anyway? Everyone I have spoken to say Jedward should have gone ages ago. Joe, Jamie or Olly to win. :) Now to find out who is going!

martyh
08-11-2009, 20:42
lucy and the twins in the bottom 2

bye bye twins :wavey:

SnoopZ
08-11-2009, 20:42
Jedward should go tonight seeing it's down to the judges.

martyh
08-11-2009, 20:55
simon cowell is a two faced coward for doing that

SnoopZ
08-11-2009, 20:55
Can't believe Simon did that!

Halcyon
08-11-2009, 21:03
What on earth has just happened!!!!

I can't believe this show. Simon switches straight to his money making tactics knowing that keeping Jedward in the competition means more viewers, more voters, more money.

Lucy should not have gone!!!

Stephen
08-11-2009, 21:04
Simon is a total two faced coward for doing that!

Ben B
08-11-2009, 21:11
So, I guess we're all switching to watching strictly now? :P

XeneX
08-11-2009, 21:19
Best thing you can do now is vote jedward and get cowell out of the country as he stated he would if those [ADMIN EDIT: This is a family friendly forum - please do not use such language] won. The whole show is now a joke.

martyh
08-11-2009, 21:35
i thank the gods of tv that there is a new series of "i'm a celeb get me out of here "due soon to take my mind of it ...how sad i have become :bigcry:

Sasha222
08-11-2009, 22:14
Im still gobsmacked that he went to deadlock when he had a chance to get them out. The only thing now he has done is his acts will suffer and the will be in the bottom two and the [Admin edit (Chris): Language, please, this is a family forum] will be kept in. I have no respect aft tonight for him. Hes a total plonker and ya it will also now lose voters aft what he done tonight and rightly so

---------- Post added at 22:14 ---------- Previous post was at 22:11 ----------

If Jordan goes into im a Celeb I for one wont be watching it. Once was enough for her to be in it

Arthurgray50@blu
08-11-2009, 23:02
As l am the sort of person who says what he thinks - wait for it - here l go ------Simon Cowell is a coward, for weeks he has been slagging those idiots off for weeks, and what does he do, saves them, what l have done tonight is send an email to Talkback Thames who make the series with Simon Cowell, this show is being ruined by stupidy and is turning into a farce.

Sasha222
08-11-2009, 23:58
As l am the sort of person who says what he thinks - wait for it - here l go ------Simon Cowell is a coward, for weeks he has been slagging those idiots off for weeks, and what does he do, saves them, what l have done tonight is send an email to Talkback Thames who make the series with Simon Cowell, this show is being ruined by stupidy and is turning into a farce.

Can you give us all the email and we cant email in as well. He sure will get a back lash this week that he was not expecting and so he should

MovedGoalPosts
09-11-2009, 00:06
OK so what is the X-Factor? Is it not a performance competion? Having the x-factor as it's called will not just be about who has the best voice, it's about who the public will want to watch.

Lucy had a great voice, but where was the wow, the I really want to watch her sing?

Jedward can't sing well - we all accept that. But I was creasing up, perhaps for the wrong reasons, watching their Ghostbusters performance. There is no doubt it was entertaining, even if that is for the wrong reasons.

Simon was right. Lucy is very nice but could she win the x-factor - no. I hope for the sake of long term entertainment the twins can't win either. But I suspect they have the potential for a good career in children's TV, which is unfortunately a bigger career than I can envisage for Lucy.

Sasha222
09-11-2009, 00:17
OK so what is the X-Factor? Is it not a performance competion? Having the x-factor as it's called will not just be about who has the best voice, it's about who the public will want to watch.

Lucy had a great voice, but where was the wow, the I really want to watch her sing?

Jedward can't sing well - we all accept that. But I was creasing up, perhaps for the wrong reasons, watching their Ghostbusters performance. There is no doubt it was entertaining, even if that is for the wrong reasons.

Simon was right. Lucy is very nice but could she win the x-factor - no. I hope for the sake of long term entertainment the twins can't win either. But I suspect they have the potential for a good career in children's TV, which is unfortunately a bigger career than I can envisage for Lucy.

I can honestly say no she was not my best singer but she was way better than the two idiots and I cringe as a lot of us Irish do when we see them. Im glad for one thing is that they are not from Cork and are from Dublin. Someone should buy them a one way ticket back to where they came from. Its the injustic of it all and between the two Lucie should have stayed and Simon should not have gone the cowards way and went to deadlock. Hes waiting for weeks to get them out. The only thing now is that to get him back people will not vote to keep his acts in and the twins could now win it and that is unjust because Simon does have the best acts but I agree not the wow but at least they cant belt out the songs better whats left.

Mick
09-11-2009, 00:40
Blaming Simon Cowell is pathetic - the vote went back to the public so go figure... :rolleyes:

Tinky
09-11-2009, 08:29
Blaming Simon Cowell is pathetic - the vote went back to the public so go figure... :rolleyes:

Perhaps so Mick. But if Simon Cowell had seized the moment he had supposedly been waiting for so earnestly, then Jedward would be gone. He's the pits, he had the perfect opportunity to get rid of them, and then backed down! Couldn't believe it. I was sitting there with my fingers and toes crossed. But then we know it's all about money, and audiences, who wins comes bottom of the list. For this reason the twins will be with us for some time yet.:mad:

Jimmy-J
09-11-2009, 09:51
Jedward FTW :woot: :D

Arthurgray50@blu
09-11-2009, 11:11
To all the forum and CFT, l would like to say, the XF is a SINGING COMP, and NOT an entertainment show, BGT is a show for that, Those two idiots SHOULD NOT be in the show, if people have read the news today, during the ad break the producer is having talks with SC and the judges and telling them what to do, they knew what was happening, and SC is a blatant coward.

This show is about making extra money for ITV, with the voting, over this weekend alone, they must have made with phone voting, well over ONE MILLION pounds, that is YOU AND ME voting for our favourite acts, that won't go through, l believe there is a deal already on the table with ITV for those two idiots to make it through to the final.

I feel that this won't end up here, someone has sent a photo into a certain paper with LW showing TWO FINGERS to the audience, the show has become a farce, and the show is now for the saving of the financial fall in ITV and NOT US THE VOTER or the acts involved.

Gary L
09-11-2009, 11:16
The show is about making money. I think that they don't want another 'pop star' Leona is still within her sell by date, and Andrea Burke has really only just started.

I think they're trying to create another Ant & Dec out of this. I don't think that was the plan from the beginning. but it is now.

if it's not the plan, then they want people to get so angry about Jedward still being there, that they will spend money on making sure they don't win.

SnoopZ
09-11-2009, 11:27
Simon Cowell consulted The X Factor's executive producer Richard Holloway before making his controversial decision to vote against Lucie Jones, a report has claimed.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a185845/cowell-consulted-show-boss-over-vote.html

Sasha222
09-11-2009, 11:38
Perhaps so Mick. But if Simon Cowell had seized the moment he had supposedly been waiting for so earnestly, then Jedward would be gone. He's the pits, he had the perfect opportunity to get rid of them, and then backed down! Couldn't believe it. I was sitting there with my fingers and toes crossed. But then we know it's all about money, and audiences, who wins comes bottom of the list. For this reason the twins will be with us for some time yet.:mad:

I totally agree with you tinky. He had it in his hands to get rid and didn't and thats whats so annoying. Now we are stuck with them. I always thought he would do the right thing but no its about the money and aft what he did last night the public will turn against the show in droves and he deserves it. Any respect the public had for him went out the window last night. I really did think he would have got rid as aft all its a singing competition

---------- Post added at 11:38 ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 ----------

It was in Simon Cowells hands to get rid of them and not put it to deadlock and he didn't and thats what the uproar is about. I would well understand if two singers in the bottom two gave an equal good performance and it was hard to call then go to deadlock. But it was no brainer last night who to put out of the competion

Stuart
09-11-2009, 11:57
To all the forum and CFT, l would like to say, the XF is a SINGING COMP, and NOT an entertainment show, BGT is a show for that, Those two idiots SHOULD NOT be in the show, if people have read the news today, during the ad break the producer is having talks with SC and the judges and telling them what to do, they knew what was happening, and SC is a blatant coward.

This show is about making extra money for ITV, with the voting, over this weekend alone, they must have made with phone voting, well over ONE MILLION pounds, that is YOU AND ME voting for our favourite acts, that won't go through, l believe there is a deal already on the table with ITV for those two idiots to make it through to the final.

I feel that this won't end up here, someone has sent a photo into a certain paper with LW showing TWO FINGERS to the audience, the show has become a farce, and the show is now for the saving of the financial fall in ITV and NOT US THE VOTER or the acts involved.

The show is an enternment show. If it were about how well they could sing, I doubt most of the current crop could have got through the first round..

The show is about making money. I think that they don't want another 'pop star' Leona is still within her sell by date, and Andrea Burke has really only just started.

I think they're trying to create another Ant & Dec out of this. I don't think that was the plan from the beginning. but it is now.

if it's not the plan, then they want people to get so angry about Jedward still being there, that they will spend money on making sure they don't win.

Darn right. By throwing the vote out to the public, Cowell, just made sure the show earned more money..

Stephen
09-11-2009, 12:15
Simon showed dislike for the twins since the started and yet the one week he could finally got rid of them he decided against it.

The simple reason will be to get rid of the stronger talent so that his acts have more of a chance of getting to the final.

Arthurgray50@blu
09-11-2009, 15:25
I don't like to argue with fellow members The XF IS not an entertainment show, ITS a TALENT show, BGT is the ENTERTAINMENT show, and also the ITV site was in meltdown, as there was so many complaints about the show.

I can see offcom getting involved with this.

Sasha222
09-11-2009, 16:32
Simon showed dislike for the twins since the started and yet the one week he could finally got rid of them he decided against it.

The simple reason will be to get rid of the stronger talent so that his acts have more of a chance of getting to the final.

Well he has no hope now at all of getting his to the final one way or another as the backlash will be massive votes to put his act in the bottom two till all are gone. The public should now boycott the voting and let them figure out what to do nxt. The show should be even boycotted and stick the fingers up at them for what they done to the people who voted

---------- Post added at 16:25 ---------- Previous post was at 16:19 ----------

I don't like to argue with fellow members The XF IS not an entertainment show, ITS a TALENT show, BGT is the ENTERTAINMENT show, and also the ITV site was in meltdown, as there was so many complaints about the show.

I can see offcom getting involved with this.

I cant see people getting on to ofcom because what they will say is people voted and the person who got the least vote went. They will say it all went by the rules in the show which it did. They cant interfer if people didn't give enough votes for Lucy

---------- Post added at 16:32 ---------- Previous post was at 16:25 ----------

i thank the gods of tv that there is a new series of "i'm a celeb get me out of here "due soon to take my mind of it ...how sad i have become :bigcry:

Of topic. Do you know who has been picked to go in

Arthurgray50@blu
09-11-2009, 18:56
Hi defrish, I think you will find that Ofcom, has today been rushed off there feet with complaints.

IF it is proven that something is going on, there will be something happening, what you have to realise is that money has been spent by voters, for there acts to hopefully, go through, BUT with infor coming from SEVERAL papers, there was inteference from the PRODUCERS and also SIMON himself, discussiing the matter before going on back on live TV.

Something went on during the break and before the announcement was made and also the PRODUCER went and spoke to all the judges BEFORE the start of the final two. Something has to be done.

Sasha222
09-11-2009, 20:12
Hi defrish, I think you will find that Ofcom, has today been rushed off there feet with complaints.

IF it is proven that something is going on, there will be something happening, what you have to realise is that money has been spent by voters, for there acts to hopefully, go through, BUT with infor coming from SEVERAL papers, there was inteference from the PRODUCERS and also SIMON himself, discussiing the matter before going on back on live TV.

Something went on during the break and before the announcement was made and also the PRODUCER went and spoke to all the judges BEFORE the start of the final two. Something has to be done.

I dont imagine they have been rushed of there feet aft what happened last night. All I was saying would they do anything in respect of the fact that two went to the bottom two and Simon Cowell went to deadlock and Lucie didn't get enough votes.

If what you say is tru and a lot of underhand stuff went on then I do think that ofcom should get involved and stop all the underhand stuff going on

Arthurgray50@blu
09-11-2009, 21:24
Hi defirish, I am a great believer in the idea that, if someone has won something and it is doen fairly, and that is it, BUT everyone in the UK who is into this show, knows that SC has hated them from the start, and we know that in the past that something has happened underhand with certain shows, ie Ant and Dec, although they didn't know what has happening, BUT in the media over recent weeks, there has been this heated argument with fans and the show about these awful twins, and then suddenly when SC has the chance to throw them out, he back tracks and sends home a very good singer, l reckon in tomorrows papers, you will see that Ofcom, ITV and newspapers, have been swamped with complaints, l do know that ITV's web site collasped with complaints today.

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

Just to let members know, and they are into The XF, on DS, there is to be an investigation by ofcom and the amounts of complaints are growing and the answers will be made on Wednesday.

Sasha222
09-11-2009, 22:10
Im glad that ofcom is going to invistigate what happened last night and people should bycott the show as well or not use there money to vote. Im irish and we are not allowed to vote but if I had my chance to vote the idiots out I would have done.

Mick
09-11-2009, 22:21
It was in Simon Cowells hands to get rid of them and not put it to deadlock and he didn't and thats what the uproar is about. I would well understand if two singers in the bottom two gave an equal good performance and it was hard to call then go to deadlock. But it was no brainer last night who to put out of the competion

I think people are just winding their necks out for no reason - X Factor is a competition - The Judges are in competition with each other - They want someone from their own act to win - so if it means using tatical voting, so be it, then again in the end Simon referred the vote back to the public, so the issue lies with not enough people voting for Lucy.

Ok he has a chance to get rid of them but didn't - Simon hasn't hidden the fact that he wasn't impressed with Lucy and he also said which of the two he would rather see again. He took a gamble and it ultimately paid off for him in the end, because he wasn't seen to be voting to keep John and Edward in and he has created excessive publicity in doing what he did.

And yet there is more flames being fanned and an attempt to cause more controversy because apparently Louis 'V' sign gesture to someone in the audience didn't go down well, well boo'ing is fecking pathetic so I would V sign anyone boo'ing if it was my act.

Sasha222
09-11-2009, 22:31
I think people are just winding their necks out for no reason - X Factor is a competition - The Judges are in competition with each other - They want someone from their own act to win - so if it means using tatical voting, so be it, then again in the end Simon referred the vote back to the public, so the issue lies with not enough people voting for Lucy.

Ok he has a chance to get rid of them but didn't - Simon hasn't hidden the fact that he wasn't impressed with Lucy and he also said which of the two he would rather see again. He took a gamble and it ultimately paid off for him in the end, because he wasn't seen to be voting to keep John and Edward in and he has created excessive publicity in doing what he did.

And yet there is more flames being fanned and an attempt to cause more controversy because apparently Louis 'V' sign gesture to someone in the audience didn't go down well, well boo'ing is fecking pathetic so I would V sign anyone boo'ing if it was my act.

Louis Walsh should remember that its the audience inside outside that are paying his wages while x factor is on and I agree that its annoying that they are booing but he should be more professional and not be a **** and rise above it.

sir_drinks_alot
09-11-2009, 22:42
sounds about right

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1226172/X-Factor-fans-blast-fixed-Cowell-decision-save-talented-Lucie-Jones-sees-Jedward-survive.html

Sasha222
09-11-2009, 23:16
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/X-Factor-Fans-Threaten-To-Boycott-Show-Over-Simon-Cowells-Decision-To-Save-Twins-John-and-Edward/Article/200911215445805?lpos=Showbiz_News_Second_Home_Page _Article_Teaser_Region_9&lid=ARTICLE_15445805_X_Factor_Fans_Threaten_To_Boy cott_Show_Over_Simon_Cowells_Decision_To_Save_Twin s_John_and_Edward

It has now made it to sky news as well

Mick
10-11-2009, 00:29
Louis Walsh should remember that its the audience inside outside that are paying his wages while x factor is on and I agree that its annoying that they are booing but he should be more professional and not be a **** and rise above it.

LOL - I would say - the audience pays absolutely nothing towards Louis Walsh's wage. Louis Walsh is a successful music manager for an array of well known artists and boy/girl band(s) all this outside of his X Factor role on TV.

Sasha222
10-11-2009, 10:41
LOL - I would say - the audience pays absolutely nothing towards Louis Walsh's wage. Louis Walsh is a successful music manager for an array of well known artists and boy/girl band(s) all this outside of his X Factor role on TV.

Oh right so you think that if the first the public didn't buy the records of the people that he manages then he wouldn't get paid of the backs of the people that buy the records or pay to download songs from the singers. He gets paid of the backs of the votes coming in from the public and also the audience who pay to go to see the live shows. He also get a big wage for judging the acts. So he shouldn't have done what he done and gave the v sign to the audience. He should have been a professional and risen above it. It is annoying the audience booing and childish but he is the bigger idiot to do what he done. Ever hear the saying dont lower yourself to the persons level

Arthurgray50@blu
10-11-2009, 19:45
To clear something up, concerning 'wages etc', when you buy a CD or DVD or you pay for a download of music, WE actually do pay wages, a certain amount of each item sold, it is shared out, that is why so many singers and managers are rich, and don't give a toss about the customer. When it comes down to shows ie The X Factor, BGT, Strickly, Stars on Ice, or Celebrity the MONEY we pay for phone votes or the items we pay for the product in the ad break, WE pay for that. Therefore at the end of the production line WE pay.

Sasha222
10-11-2009, 22:08
I bow to your superior knowledge :doh:

Mick
13-11-2009, 00:57
To clear something up, concerning 'wages etc', when you buy a CD or DVD or you pay for a download of music, WE actually do pay wages, a certain amount of each item sold, it is shared out, that is why so many singers and managers are rich, and don't give a toss about the customer. When it comes down to shows ie The X Factor, BGT, Strickly, Stars on Ice, or Celebrity the MONEY we pay for phone votes or the items we pay for the product in the ad break, WE pay for that. Therefore at the end of the production line WE pay.

Sure Louis gets a pay deal for his contract to appear as judge on the X Factor but that is not his only line of income.

In any line of work no matter what you do - By paying a contribution to someones pay packet doesn't automatically grant someone the right to be rude to that person.

So in this case someone was being rude to Louis because it was his act, so Louis was rude back and rightfully so.

Stuart
13-11-2009, 09:28
In any line of work no matter what you do - By paying a contribution to someones pay packet doesn't automatically grant someone the right to be rude to that person.

Oh, how I love that line of reasoning when it's used against me. I often get the "I pay your wages" line.. Trouble is, being tax payer, I also pay part of my own wages..

Sasha222
13-11-2009, 15:45
Sure Louis gets a pay deal for his contract to appear as judge on the X Factor but that is not is only line of income.

So in this case someone was being rude to Louis because it was his act, so Louis was rude back and rightfully so.

The audience are quiet rude and its gone beyond annoying now when they boo but in saying that Louis Walsh should not have put his fingers up to the audience. Two wrongs dont make a right and also he should never bite the hand that feeds him. He lowered himself to the audiences level when he should have just ignored them and be a professional but even he cant do that seen as he put the twins in the finals in the first place when there was better singers there.

Jules
13-11-2009, 16:49
I just want to see deadwood go, oh please get rid of them!!!!

Sasha222
13-11-2009, 16:57
I just want to see deadwood go, oh please get rid of them!!!!

You and me both but I think now that there will be a backlash on Simon Cowells acts to get back at him for not getting rid of them last week. Im hoping its not the case but who knows at this stage. If I see them go tru Sun I will be really :mad:

Arthurgray50@blu
13-11-2009, 17:17
I think the deadwood will be there unitl the final, this week has seen to that, l cannot stand the horrible twins, they will murder the Queens song this week, that is why they will get through, as that is what the producers want.

Sasha222
13-11-2009, 17:35
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv-entertainment/x-factor/2009/11/13/dannii-minogue-accuses-simon-cowell-of-endangering-x-factor-with-jedward-vote-115875-21817738/

SnoopZ
13-11-2009, 17:47
:shocked::td::(

John & Edward are close to signing a record deal, according to their X Factor mentor Louis Walsh.

The Irish twins, who survived last week's elimination after the vote went to deadlock, have reportedly attracted "huge interest" from record labels.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a186755/john--edward-to-sign-record-deal.html

martyh
13-11-2009, 17:53

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a186755/john--edward-to-sign-record-deal.html

How can they sign for a different label ,i thought they were the property of cowell for the next 12 months regardless of wether they win or not

Sasha222
13-11-2009, 17:57

In that article he says that if the Irish could vote the twins would have more votes. Not in my book. I'm Irish and cant stand them and loads of other people I know cant stand them either. I def wouldn't waste a vote on them idiots.

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:54 ----------

How can they sign for a different label ,i thought they were the property of cowell for the next 12 months regardless of wether they win or not

I actually thought the same thing. I thought that they signed the contract so that the winner gets a chance to get on the record market and establish themselves

---------- Post added at 17:57 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

Louis Walsh is in La la land

Ben B
13-11-2009, 19:09
It would appear that is not the case as JLS are with the Epic label as opposed to Alexandra Burke and Leona Lewis being contracted to Simon's Syco Label. On the matter of Louis putting his finger up at the audience, so what, I don't know why people are so 'outraged' by it, many people in his position would do the same thing because it's beyond a joke the audience booing him because, so what if they don't like Louis decision, if they don't like it then why be in the X Factor audience at all. It's Ridiculous!

Sasha222
13-11-2009, 19:15
They go to the x factor live shows to get the experience of seeing the shows live not to see Louis Walsh. As I said before its annoying to hear the audience booing and not right but at the same time he should show some cope on and ignore them. He just brought his standards down to the level of the audience. He should rise above it. Hes so stupid that he cant

---------- Post added at 19:15 ---------- Previous post was at 19:14 ----------

Also two wrongs dont make a right

Ben B
13-11-2009, 19:16
...and two rights don't make a left, the point being...?

Sasha222
13-11-2009, 19:26
...and two rights don't make a left, the point being...?

The point being is that if someone does something stupid to you or call you names then the best thing is to ignore as that hurts more than to follow on and lower yourself to the standard of the other person. Each person is responsible for there own actions :2cents:

Sasha222
13-11-2009, 22:07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_wfG1CT1rg

Pity its not true :D :D

Matth
13-11-2009, 22:23
Question is, if people think Simon Cowell was wrong, are they going to boycott voting for his acts, the only one with 3 left.

Sasha222
14-11-2009, 17:18
Its not the three boys fault but I think there will be a back lash aft what happened last week

Ben B
14-11-2009, 17:24
Its not the three boys fault but I think there will be a back lash aft what happened last week
Highly unlikely, it went to the public vote so is therefore the publics fault.

On another note who do you want to go tomorrow? You can wait until after X Factor to respond if you wish ;)

Sasha222
14-11-2009, 17:37
Simon Cowell didn't have to go to deadlock. Its was up to him to get rid of the twins and he had the chance. He coward his way out and went to deadlock aft saying for the last couple of weeks that they shouldn't be in the competition. I know well the public put them in the last two and hes probably right that none of the two of them would win but it dont take rocket science to see who should have been booted out. I can understand if he went to deadlock if two singers in the last two and the two of them gave a really good performance and he couldn't decide then go to deadlock. Thats why it was put in place so the person who got the least amount of the votes would be put out. I want the twins out out out out out but it wont happen not a hope in hell. Its would be a miracle now if they were. Simon sealed there fate last week

---------- Post added at 17:37 ---------- Previous post was at 17:36 ----------

I think Danyl will be the in the bottom two and Jamie tomorrow night

Ben B
14-11-2009, 17:40
That's just one opinion though, it could also be argued that if it doesn't go to deadlock then the publics money on voting for their favourite is wasted if the one who didn't get more votes than the one who goes stays.

---------- Post added at 17:40 ---------- Previous post was at 17:39 ----------

No Way! They are good, the public that LIKE Simons acts WILL vote for Simons acts because now that Lucie has gone, the threat to Simons acts has decreased

iFrankie
14-11-2009, 17:41
I just can't wait to see Jedward again! lol, i think Jedward and Lloyd will be in the botton two tomoz.

Sasha222
14-11-2009, 17:48
Llyod and the twins deserve to go to the bottom 2 and the twins to go. Then Llyod nxt week to be in the bottom two and for him to go. I can but only dream

---------- Post added at 17:43 ---------- Previous post was at 17:42 ----------

That's just one opinion though, it could also be argued that if it doesn't go to deadlock then the publics money on voting for their favourite is wasted if the one who didn't get more votes than the one who goes stays.

No Way! They are good, the public that LIKE Simons acts WILL vote for Simons acts because now that Lucie has gone, the threat to Simons acts has decreased

You asked me for me opinion and I gave it

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

The show has become a farce and the public are getting tired of it. Its not about good singers anymore and the show has now proved that

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:44 ----------

Deadlock is there if its a really difficult decision for the judge who has the last casting vote and cant decide who gave the last best performance out of the two. It didn't take rocket science last week who should go

---------- Post added at 17:48 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

Put a poll up and see who wants the twins out

Ben B
14-11-2009, 17:49
I can't I didn't start the thread

Sasha222
14-11-2009, 17:51
I just can't wait to see Jedward again! lol, i think Jedward and Lloyd will be in the botton two tomoz.

Frankie can you put up a poll to see who wants the twins out

SnoopZ
14-11-2009, 17:52
Well its Queen week tonight and here are the songs:

Stacey : Who Wants To Live Forever

Joe : Somebody To Love

Lloyd : Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Danyl : We Are The Champions

Jamie : Radio Gaga

Olly : Don't Stop Me Now

John and Edward : Under Pressure / Ice ice baby

Sasha222
14-11-2009, 17:56
I like the choices for Jamie and Danyl. They will pull it of and Ollys choice is good as well. Dont know about the rest. I think they will be average and the twins will be as usual crap

iFrankie
14-11-2009, 17:59
John and Edward where suppose to sing Radio Gaga but they had to change it last minute.... i wonder why

Sasha222
14-11-2009, 18:02
John and Edward where suppose to sing Radio Gaga but they had to change it last minute.... i wonder why

Sing being the operative word. They cant sing at all :(

iFrankie
14-11-2009, 18:06
Sing being the operative word. They cant sing at all :(

Their verrrry entertaining though you gotta give them that! lolol

Sasha222
14-11-2009, 18:08
Their verrrry entertaining though you gotta give them that! lolol

Sorry cant even give them that credit. I cringe everytime they come on

SnoopZ
14-11-2009, 18:10
Sorry cant even give them that credit. I cringe everytime they come on

I have to look away when they come on or change channels.

Sasha222
14-11-2009, 18:11
I have to look away when they come on or change channels.

I press the mute button on the remote when they come on.

Ben B
14-11-2009, 18:28
I press the mute button on the remote when they come on.
How do you know if they're bad if your TV is on mute when they're on? :D

Sasha222
14-11-2009, 18:50

Because it was enough pain listening to them the first week when they were on to put them on mute aft that. Even when they are on mute you can see how stupid they are

---------- Post added at 18:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:47 ----------

What made you come around to liking them as at the start you couldn't stand them

Ben B
14-11-2009, 19:01
Because it was enough pain listening to them the first week when they were on to put them on mute aft that. Even when they are on mute you can see how stupid they are

---------- Post added at 18:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:47 ----------

What made you come around to liking them as at the start you couldn't stand them
I don't 'like' them as such, they are entertaining though, I don't understand all this backlash about them is all when it is the public who are voting for them

Sasha222
14-11-2009, 19:14
I don't 'like' them as such, they are entertaining though, I don't understand all this backlash about them is all when it is the public who are voting for them

Its a backlash because they shouldn't be there and its the teeny bobbers who are keeping them in

Arthurgray50@blu
14-11-2009, 19:53
The twins will go through again this week, l can feel it, l think the way things are going it will be Olly this week.

Sasha222
14-11-2009, 20:04
They wil be there now till the end and wouldn't surprise me if they won. They should tell all the contestants go home and just give the record contract to the prats Because it looks like they wil end up winning it anyway

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:02 ----------

Looks like from the start of the show that Simon will get a back lash from the public and his acts will be put in the bottom two. To pull out all the stops for the twins he would need to use some sort of magic on them and that is not possible.

iFrankie
14-11-2009, 20:14
Wow Jamie was actually amazing!

SnoopZ
14-11-2009, 20:15
Yes Jamie is amazing i think but louis has sure got it in for the guy.

Ben B
14-11-2009, 20:15
A bit weak that