PDA

View Full Version : Eye of Judgement

liamboyle06
29-06-2009, 15:38
Hi all

I recently got this game, cheap £15 with the camera - mainly got it for the camera. Any way the game isnt too bad to play.
I went and to buy more cards - apparently no one sells them any more - so will have to check online.
In doing so i tried to update the software version from 1.0 to 3.0 - but everytime it tries to update, regardless of how long it is left, never downloads teh update - any ways around this?

Also anyone know where i can get the cards?

STONEISLAND
29-06-2009, 15:45
I would check ebay for the cards.

Can you download the patch to a USB stick?

icestar2
29-06-2009, 17:40
Hi all

I recently got this game, cheap £15 with the camera - mainly got it for the camera. Any way the game isnt too bad to play.
I went and to buy more cards - apparently no one sells them any more - so will have to check online.
In doing so i tried to update the software version from 1.0 to 3.0 - but everytime it tries to update, regardless of how long it is left, never downloads teh update - any ways around this?

Also anyone know where i can get the cards?

Hay, Do you mind me asking were you got it ? £15 with the camera is a great deal. I was thinking of picking up the camera to edit myself into games like Fight Night and legend mode in PES so would pay that for the camera alone.

Also how long have you had it and how many times you tried to access the patch ? its possible that the servers are having problems and may be fixed soon. If not then maybe you could get the patch on a USB like Stone said but I've ever tried so dont know if thats possible.

EDIT* make sure the frimware on your PS3 is upto date as I've read some people having problems if it was not. Also ebay seem to have alot of the cards your looking for on not sure how good value for money they are though.

liamboyle06
30-06-2009, 10:46
Hay, Do you mind me asking were you got it ? £15 with the camera is a great deal. I was thinking of picking up the camera to edit myself into games like Fight Night and legend mode in PES so would pay that for the camera alone.

Also how long have you had it and how many times you tried to access the patch ? its possible that the servers are having problems and may be fixed soon. If not then maybe you could get the patch on a USB like Stone said but I've ever tried so dont know if thats possible.

EDIT* make sure the frimware on your PS3 is upto date as I've read some people having problems if it was not. Also ebay seem to have alot of the cards your looking for on not sure how good value for money they are though.

I got it from Game. A store in Derry, I think it was because I was buying everything at once, even though the shop still sells it for £20-£25.

I have been trying to update since i got it about 6 weeks ago, different times of days, leaving over night and everything. still no joy.
I am going to get a very long network cable and plug it in to see if that helps.
PS3 is updated to the latest firmware.

I have been looking for the patch to download separately but can not find it anywhere.