PDA

View Full Version : Fond farewell from an ice cream van

Maggy
26-06-2009, 18:43
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/foyle_and_west/8120878.stm

For one day only, that dream came true for 400 lucky pupils at St Mary's Boys Primary School in Strabane, courtesy of retiring vice-principal Sean Callaghan.
A teacher at the school on Melmount Road for 40 years, Mr Callaghan hired an ice cream van and handed out 99s to make his goodbye to the students a memorable one.

What's wrong with a bag of fun size chocolate bars? Now this teacher has upped the anti...:D

Hom3r
26-06-2009, 19:09
Reminds me of the joke that Eddie Murphy did.

IIIIIIICCCCCEEEEE CCCCCRRRREEEAAAAAAMMMM

Peter_
26-06-2009, 19:18
Rather a cool way to be remembered by the pupilsDownload Failed (1) (http://www.smileyshut.com/Smileys/Smiley-Huts-Free-Food-2-Smileys.html)Download Failed (1) (http://www.smileyshut.com/Smileys/Smiley-Huts-Free-Food-2-Smileys.html)Download Failed (1) (http://www.smileyshut.com/Smileys/Smiley-Huts-Free-Food-2-Smileys.html)

punky
26-06-2009, 20:50
Hands up who thinks there will be at lesat 3 complaints from parents who will either sue him or hound him at his next job

*raises hand*

Peter_
26-06-2009, 22:17
Hands up who thinks there will be at lesat 3 complaints from parents who will either sue him or hound him at his next job

*raises hand*
He is actually retiring so no hounding there unless they stalk him, and why would they complain it is not as if the students would have been forced to have an ice cream.

idi banashapan
26-06-2009, 23:04
I can just imagine the scenes in the classrooms after this one...

Hyperactive kids running on the high of all the E numbers in the strawberry sauce and sherbert. the pale kid with no mates having an anaphylactic shock due to the nuts his 99 was dipped in. the school bully knocking the freshly licked icecreams out of the hands of the younger children. 99 flakes being pulled back out the nostrils of the humourous children who thought it would be funny to run about with flakes stuck up their noses until they tripped up, slamming them further up their noses as they hit the concrete playground floor. chocolate sauce all down the white air-tex t-shirts. one child running and screaming his way through the playground with his arms out scretched and his head huntched back due to the icecream that has just been shoved down the back of his neck.

awesome. being a kid was great....

icestar2
26-06-2009, 23:34

Hyperactive kids running on the high of all the E numbers in the strawberry sauce and sherbert. the pale kid with no mates having an anaphylactic shock due to the nuts his 99 was dipped in. the school bully knocking the freshly licked icecreams out of the hands of the younger children. 99 flakes being pulled back out the nostrils of the humourous children who thought it would be funny to run about with flakes stuck up their noses until they tripped up, slamming them further up their noses as they hit the concrete playground floor. chocolate sauce all down the white air-tex t-shirts. one child running and screaming his way through the playground with his arms out scretched and his head huntched back due to the icecream that has just been shoved down the back of his neck.

Lol thats quite the imagination you have there Bender :)

Nidge
27-06-2009, 03:51
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/foyle_and_west/8120878.stm

What's wrong with a bag of fun size chocolate bars? Now this teacher has upped the anti...:D

Top man. :tu:

Peter_
27-06-2009, 07:50

One of the main reasons all the E numbers you are talking about are no longer in use and banned in food stuffs and are just memories of your youth.:D:D:D

Deathmaker
29-06-2009, 18:26
Reminds me of the joke that Eddie Murphy did.

IIIIIIICCCCCEEEEE CCCCCRRRREEEAAAAAAMMMM

"I have some ice cream, I have some ice cream! You don’t have no ice cream, you didn’t get none, you didn’t get none, you didn’t get none, ’cause you are on the welfare, you can’t afford it, you can’t afford it!"

Classic! :D